Chap 17 - Awakening of Sylphs

Klaus had confined Mars in his steel binding spell and secured his grimoire. Asta was chewing on some leaves.

Mimosa tended to (Y/n)'s shoulder injury, and she offered to heal Yuno's minor injuries, but he declined and turned his gaze at (y/n).

Asta complained about his torn robe, but Luck assured him that they would get it fixed once they returned after the mission.

"Hehe but guess I'm not the only one here with torn up clothes."

"What do you mean?" Luck questioned, and Asta just pointed at (Y/n)'s shoulder.

Noelle noticed Asta pointing at her as both boys directed their gaze towards her bare shoulder. Frustrated, she quickly positioned herself in front of (Y/n), blocking their view.

"Huh? What's up Noelle?"

"Y-You should do something about yourself too!"

(Y/n) blinked while Mimosa giggled as she tapped on her bare shoulder. "Oh, that's alright. I'll fix that when I get back."

As (Y/n), Noelle, and Mimosa engaged in a casual conversation, Asta and Klaus once again found themselves in childish squabble.

Yuno couldn't help but let out a sigh as he stood in a corner, distancing himself from the ongoing dispute.

"That's enough! We're off to the treasure hall!"

"Yeah, let's go!!" Asta exclaimed and raised up his sword, "Whatever is in there, we're gonna claim it in the name of the clover Kingdom's magic knights!!"

"Will you stop yelling?!"

"You're the one to talk, loudmouth." Noelle and (Y/n) said in union.

After settling down they stood before the huge gates wondering how to open them until Luck and (Y/n) stepped forward and placed their hands over the barrier while Klaus and Asta started arguing again over guesses.

Luck glanced at (Y/n) who nodded before they turned to look at their squad mates. "It seems like this is made of magic, so you should be able to either break it or slice it through." Luck informed them.

"Alright." Asta responded.

"Please, as if you should be able to counter such powerful magic." Klaus scoffed arrogantly.

Asta looked at Klaus clearly irritated. "For your information, Asta has the ability of anti-magic. Which means, he can nullify any kind of magic in his way. So, he can slice this barrier with no doubt." (Y/n) informed bluntly.

"Just tell me, who's side are you on, huh??" Klaus argued back.

"No one in particular." she replied with a calm demeanor, smirking at his response.

Asta walked past (Y/n) and swung his sword slicing off the gate, creating an opening to the treasure hall. The blinding, radiant light made them shield their eyes as they entered.