OTHER BOOKS

HEY!

I wanna thank everybody for all the love they've given this book! It means a lot!

OTHER BOOKS

T H E B A R M A I D

BLURB

Siena Xander moved to London five years ago for a fresh start. After an abrupt end to her last job, she scores a role as a barmaid at one of London's high-end, members-only clubs named Phoenix, owned by mysterious and gorgeous Domenico Boleyn-Carter.

From the first shift, Siena begins to notice odd things and dodgy behaviours. As she finds herself getting involved into the action, she realises there's more to this job than she realised.

As love blossoms between the employee and the employer, she finds herself more suited to the life than she realised, but she has her life at stake, which is a lot to sacrifice for the sake of love.

COVER

 ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~

R I S K

BLURB

Lillian Stafford just wants to work hard. She's good at her job, and takes her career seriously.

When she bumps into the company's hot CEO, Jack Knight, it's clear there is tension in the air between them, but rules are rules and unfortunately, they're not allowed to be together.

But Lily's feelings are strong. Jack's are stronger, and even though they know the consequences, they decide if it's worth the risk.

As Lily falls further for this man, she finds out more and more about him and his business and it has her questioning everything about him, her feelings, and even herself as she adjusts to his life.

COVER

If you like cheesy CEO romances then this is the book for you!

THANK YOU!