CHAPTER TEN

~

C L A R I S S A

~

Yesterday was great. Amazing even! It was was brilliant to get to know Artie on another level, and it was a good feeling knowing he was enjoying his time with me too.

He's so bloody attractive and knowing he was listening in and getting turned on at the thought of me masturbating makes me almost feel horny. This morning, seeing his large penis against his shorts and his lustful eyes whilst he looked at me was such a pleasure. If that lift had been a longer ride, I would have ended up taking a sick day, just so I can slammed against his head board. I bet he went back to his flat, and wanked off, thinking about me.

I wonder what he's like in bed. I imagine he'll be really good. He deems me as someone who would be both dominant and soft. Fuck, I'm getting turned on thinking about it. I can't be getting turned on right now! I'm at my desk, and should be putting a presentation together for how we are going to represent and advertise "Georgina's Jewellery". I have a few ideas.

"Hello, Callie?" Joy appears in front of me, waving.

"Oh God, sorry. I'm all in focus."

"Oh yeah? On your job or your weekend?" She winks, handing me a Starbucks. There's about seven of us in today and she's bought us all a coffee. She really is a decent boss.

"Both." I smirk.

"Ahh," she gives me a knowing look and wiggles her eyebrows. "Tell me all about him."

"I need to hear about yours first."

"Fine." She sing-songs. "Our meeting with Georgina is at 10, let's drive over together and swap our sex stories."

I chuckle. "Mine is definitely not as exciting as yours from the sound of it." I say as she begins to walk away.

At 9, we leave for the meeting. Most of the time, we would use the meeting room at the office to have our meetings in house but on some occasions, they request we meet at their office or meet in another place, which is fine as long as we have access to everything we need there.

"So, tell me about this guy." Joy says as we exit the carpark towards her Mercedes.

"So, he's my neighbour." I start but get interrupted before I continue.

"It's not that arrogant arsehole is it?"

I sheepishly watch on which forces Joy to look over at me.

She gasps. "Callie! You getting yourself some angry sex?"

I laugh and shake my head. "No, no! We got stuck in a lift yesterday together and decided to go to the pub for a chat and it was really nice."

"Does he like you?"

I shrug, but deep down I imagine it's a "maybe" seeing as he got himself turned on when I was moaning to myself on Monday night. "I hope so." I say. "He is insanely gorgeous."

"You need to show me a picture of this guy."

"I'll get a selfie with him next time then." I joke as we continue on to our meeting whilst Joy tells me about a 31 year old man she hooked up with this weekend.

The meeting moves by swimmingly and as I'm on the way back, stopping off for some lunch with Joy, I smile to myself.

Everything's coming together.

~

A R T H U R

~