Teaser.

You were running in the woods breathing heavily. You were lost in the dark forest... Surrounded by trees and harmful animals. All you can see is the darkness. Your legs got tired because of running continuously for half and hour.

You knew that you can't escape from him but still you tried.

You leaned against the tree to take rest as your breath were uneven. You sat under it  getting your breath normal.

You saw you got scratches and bruises on your legs , hands but you didn't care about it. All you know is that you have to escape from him anyhow.

Suddenly you heard sound of footsteps around you. Your breath again got heavier. Your lungs got lumps which you can't dare to swallow.

The footsteps were roaming here and there.

Tae - " Kitten! Where are you ? You shouldn't hide from me rather you shouldn't run away from me... You know how much i fucking love you. "

Hearing the sound you started crying silently keeping your hands on your mouth. You didn't dare to make any noise in front of him.

Tae - " Come out Kitten! I am dying to see you. I should tell you one thing that you cannot escape from me even if you try to. "

You were moving little bit backwards so that he cannot see you.

Tae - " I am warning you for the last time just fucking come out already otherwise you know the consequences. "
" Its not that i can't find you... i just want you to crawl towards me... Just the way you do on bed. "

He said while chuckling.

You still didn't gave any response.

Tae - " Ok then if you don't want to come then i will be going. But remember i will come again to find you. "

With that he went from there.

You heard the footsteps getting far away from you. At a time you didn't heard anything except the roaring of wild animals.

You got up from there and tried to run as fast as you can.....But to your bad luck you got caught by muscular hands.

Your whole body felt numbed by his touch... You thought that this is the end....you cant escape from him now.

Tae - " Kitten you are so innocent..... that's why i am obsessed with you. "
He said holding you from your back.

Yn - " Please leave me!.... Please.... I dont love you... Let me go..." You said while turning towards his front while sobbing

Tae - " How can i do that kitten. I am madly in love with you. i wont leave you ever in this life. " He said with his dark voice.

Yn - " You won't get anything from it. "
You said harshly.

Tae - " Ha ha ha i dont need anything but you kitten. "
" Now according to my warning i warned you not to run away from the mansion... But you disobeyed me... Don't you think you should receive punishment for this ? "

Yn - " No please don't d - do that. "

Tae - " I will princess. "

He lifted you on his shoulder and went away from there. You were struggling to free from his grip but it was of no use because he is damn strong.

Tae - "I will make sure to fuck you so hard tonight that you can't able to escape for atleast a month.... I am your dark temptation kitten... And i fucking own you.... Remember that. "

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Let me enter to a dark world ....living beautiful hell.

Btw can I know where are my readers from... Just curious... Comment where are you from?? ✌