Chapter:14 Fourteen

Adalyn

"Adalyn today is our sixth birthday can you please come to our birthday party later?" The twins asked me. They had called me from Theo's phone. "I will be there, girls." I told them.

We said our goodbyes and they ended the call. "Hi Addy." Kelly greeted me as she walked into my room and sat next to me on my bed. "Addy you doing anything later? My schedule has opened up and I can't be at home on a Friday night." Kelly asked me.

"Yes I actually am. I have to attend Theo's little twin sisters birthday later. How about you come with me they have been wanting to meet you." I said and she seemed to be thinking for a while before agreeing.

"I can't believe that there is no coffee shop left in Riverstone." Kelly sighed. May had closed her coffee shop and moved to the city to grow her coffee shop a few months back. "Yeah, I don't remember the last time I had coffee." I said.

But I'm happy for May to be growing her shop and going big instead of Riverstone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I am actually excited for this birthday party. I never thought I would be excited to be going to six year olds birthday party but here I am. I really want to meet the little girls that have become all you talk about lately." Kelly said as we walked to Theo's house.

I smiled at her as she talked. We reached his house and the outside had been decorated with princesses themed decor.

I knocked on the door and Theo opened the door and Kelly and I waved to him and he waved back at us before letting us in. The inside was also decorated with princesses themed decor.

He led the way to the backyard where the birthday party was taking place and Tilly and Tatum ran up to hug me once they saw me. They were dressed like princesses and had big smiles on their faces.

They saw Kelly and supprisingly hugged her and she hugged them back while looking at me with a smile on her face.

They ran of and came back after a minute with two paper tiaras and one paper crown in their hand. They asked Theo, Kelly and I to lower ourselves to their height and we did.

They put the tiaras on Kelly and i then Tatum placed the crown on Theo and said, "Theo don't take of your crown you are the Birthday king and at the end of the party you will get a birthday queen."

"Kelly, come with us." Each of them took one of her hands and dragged her towards Corey.

Theo looked at his sisters walk of with a warm smile on his face. "You have a great smile. You should show it more." I whispered to him and he looked at me and I looked at him.

"It's time to cut the cake and sing the twins happy birthday." Theo's mom announced and everyone gathered and at that moment May arrived and the twins ran up to her after they saw her. "Aunt May. You came." They said with the biggest smiles on their faces. "of course i came. I can't miss my favorite twin nieces's birthday."

"We were just about to sing happy birthday, you are just in time." Theo's mother walked up to her and told the twins to go and sit on their chairs behind their cake.

We sang the twins happy birthday then they cut their cake together. I looked at them as they cut their cake with smiles on their faces and then it hit me this is Tatums last birthday.

I did not want to think of anything negetive tonight so I brushed it of and decided to live in the moment while she was still here.

"Mommy it's time to crown Theo's birthday queen." Tilly told her mom. "Go ahead girls." Their mother said to them as she joined the rest of us.

Tatum walked up to Theo and took his hand then pulled him to a chair for him to sit on. "Tatum and I have been thinking who we should make Theo's birthday queen be and we decided on someone." Tilly said. "Theo's birthday queen is Adalyn." She continued and my heart skipped a beat in supprise.

Tatum walked up to me and took my hand then pulled me to a chair next to Theo and then took of the tiara on my head and replaced it with a crown.

Theo and I looked at each other and I giggled as I looked at how ridiculous the paper crown looked on him.

"Now we will crown the birthday prince and princess." Tilly announced. The girls seemed to be having so much fun.

"The birthday prince and princess will be Corey and Kelly." Corey had a smile on his face and Kelly looked shocked. Tatum took both of their hands and pulled them towards two seats which where next to Theo's and mine and they sat down.

The girls bowed to everyone and most of the crowd could not stop laughing." Now the king and queen, and the prince and princess have to dance together." Tilly said and Kelly looked at Corey then me then back at Corey.

I got up from my chair and held out my hand for Theo to take and he took it then got up. "Okay i will dance with you only because the twins are adorable." Kelly said to Corey. "Fine by me aslong as you agreed to dancing with me."

We all walked to the middle of the backyard and everyone surrounded us in a circle.

'Let it go' from frozen began playing and all four of us froze then laughed and so did everyone else." You guys should dance those ballroom dances the slow ones." The twins said and we all looked at each other because we knew what they were talking about.

Kelly and Corey began dancing and Theo and i looked at each other for a long while. Then Theo held out his hand for me to take and i took it we too began dancing.

I looked at him and looked away when he looked at me. It was the first time I had noticed his eyes. He had warm light brown eyes and when he was smiling they would become like a hazel like color. It's hard to explain.

The song ended and we both let go of each other instantly. Everyone began clapping. "Theo dance with us now." The twins each held one his hands.

I looked at him and his eye color changed to the hazel like color they would turn to when he was happy as his sisters danced with him.