Chapter 19: Team JGER is Formed

(Three days have passed after the incident which led to Adam Taurus' suicide and the arrest of Silver Sable. Batman is seen standing in front of Jaune, Gwen, Eddie and Richard.)

Batman: I just called you four here for an update. Due to unfortunate circumstances, Damian was somehow taken away. Probably by the League of Assassins. Tony Stark decided to "train" Peter, and both Robert and Anna were taken back to Xavier Institute.

Jaune: In other words, we're running out of options.

Batman: Yes, and even though Silver Sable had been brought alive, Adam Taurus' suicide made the White Fang solders... to be more specific, Adam's loyalists join Sundowner and his Legion.

Gwen: Now that's a problem.

Eddie: And what do you want us to do?

Batman: I'm sending you in a secret mission. Only you four have the right to know the details. Don't trust anyone else. (glares) No matter what!

(The four yelp as they nod in agreement.)

Batman: Well, from now on, you'll be forming a temporary team known as Team JGER, led by Jaune Stark.

(Gwen, Eddie and Richard clap their hands.)

Eddie: Nice. Way to go!

Richard: Good job.

Gwen: Congratulations, Jaune.

Jaune: (smiles) Thanks, everybody.

Batman: Now for your secret mission. I interrogated Silver Sable, and she told me something which's happening in the underground of Mexico.

Gwen: What is it?

Batman: Apparently some kids are being taken to some kind of laboratory. Your mission is to investigate the laboratory and everything which is happening in there. Just remember. No one else must know!

Jaune: (nods) Roger that.

Batman: Now go and prepare your suits. A jet will be waiting for you within 20 minutes.

(Then they go to their dorms and suit up, becoming Iron Lad, Ghost Spider, Venom and Nightwing. After that, they go to the jet, and it flies to their secret mission as the screen fades out.)