Chapter 16: Ambush in New York City (Part 2)

(In the other side of New York, the FBI and the Maverick Security Constulting Inc. are seen surrounding both Sundowner and Splendont, who are still having the president in their grasp. Both of them smirk as a train is seen, and then they get on the train.)

FBI Agent: The hell?

(Then Jaune comes in his Iron Lad Armor, along with his new and old friends.)

Iron Lad: Damnit.

(Then they go try to catch the train until they eventually get on as they see McBain "Mulkiewicz" Stephenson, Snowers, Happy Tree Friends, Task Force 99, S.A.S. Task Force 99, (in their Kamen Rider forms) Tuner "Laurent" Bellin and The RED Team.)

Scout: You forgot about us. Not cool.

Pyrrha: I'm sorry.

Snowers: We're the ones to apologize, but we didn't want to miss such moment.

(Then T'Challa speaks through the communicators)

T'Challa: They're headed for the front of the train. After them!

(Then Quicksilver uses his speed.)

Ruby: Wait!

(Ruby follows Quicksilver.)

Weiss: (sighs) Ruby...

Scout: Oh crap.

Baymax: Hiro, an unidentified tiltrotor is headed in our way.

Hiro: Damn, we'd better keep an eye out for it.

(Then they fight their way through the Desperado Cyborgs and Sasha's Russian Forces. As they easily beat them, they arrive in the front of the train, where they see Sundowner, Splendont and Jetstream Sam holding the president hostage.)

Iron Lad: President!

Scout: Oh, crap.

Weiss: Isn't there anything else this dunce can talk?

Scout: Say that again, Ice Queen!

(As Weiss and Scout are about to argue, Sundowner interrupts them.)

Sundowner: (scoffs) Too little, too late, heroes

Sundowner: (scoffs) Too little, too late, heroes. I won't be needing my shield here any longer.

(Then Sundowner gives a little and slow cut on the President's chin.)

Spider-Man: Stop!

(Then Sundowner grabs the President's neck.)

Sundowner: What about all the good things war has done for us? Why don't we ever hear speeches about that? Jobs, technology, a common purpose...

(Sam simply yawns.)

President: Forget me... stop them...

(Then Sundowner cuts off the chains.)