61

Chapter 61 061

More than.

Miss Sheng San's wedding The Yu family also received an invitation to participate, no, the Sheng family did not invite Yu Shuxue, the new heir who had just been supported, only invited the current head of the Yu family, and the relationship between the Sheng family and these families was similar, and they did not want to sincerely invite each other, but were just polite.

But after returning, the Yu family was a little dumbfounded.

Because they found rice in the candy gift bag they brought back, isn't this the plant that Shuxue once planted... As for other finished foods, the Yu family did not know the principle of production, so they could not tell at once that they were also made from plant raw materials.

Although Yu Shuxue can grow plants, she doesn't know cooking, she doesn't know cooking, but she can also see that these are all things she has seen in the world called Earth.

How can they appear in the interstellar world!

"Could it be that someone else has awakened the same spiritual power as Xue'er?" Yu Shuxue's father was a little uneasy and asked, he relied on his daughter's ability to enter the sight of the main family, if his daughter's ability was no longer unique, then wouldn't he be able to enjoy the convenience of being a member of the core family anymore...

Yu Shuxue's heart was shocked, knowing that others had not yet seen it, those finished foods were the most shocking, her face was still calm: "I can awaken, others can also awaken, but there should not be many, the Sheng family must also be the one who found this with difficulty, if it is an ordinary thing, they will not take it out."

The face of the Yu family master, who is almost middle-aged, is slightly better, even if there are competitors, but this thing is still rare, not to mention, Yu Shuxue has a very special spring in his hand, which should be that the other party does not have——

"Shuxue is right, but we may be able to probe each other's abilities, so that our plans can be changed accordingly." The Yu family originally planned to grow these new plants and repackage them and monopolize them at the top, but something similar to them suddenly appeared on the Sheng family's side... This plan is probably going to be shelved, but fortunately they still have Lingquan.

"Miss Sheng San's wedding must have a special team to undertake the design, why don't we invite that team over and help us hold a banquet?" Yu Shuxue said.

She saved a little selfishness and wanted to call someone over and inquire into the details.

If the other party is good at deceiving her, she will find a way to win over, or use the power of the Yu family to suppress, and the other party better not have space and spiritual springs like her...

"Shuxue's method is good, then I will contact the Sheng family to ask to see who undertook the design of this wedding, and we will also invite people over." Patriarch Yu nodded rather kindly, and said, "Shuxue, uncle has drunk the spring water this month, the spring water effect is indeed good, I feel that I have returned to the physique of my youth..."

And after drinking the spring water automatically, not only his physique has improved, but his luck has become better, and he recently played cards with friends, and he won several big hands.

Yu Shuxue smiled slightly, can you still not understand what Uncle Yu means: "Then I'll give Uncle a little more, but it's just a little, recently the mental energy consumption has been too much, it seems to be a bit of a bottleneck..."

As soon as Patriarch Yu heard this, he immediately said, "Bottleneck? Eh, this is more attention, I will help you contact the old man to see how he can help you.