47

Chapter 47 047

The inhabitants of Foster Star are busy again, this time calling for everyone to harvest flowers, and put plastic wrap on the buds, which is different from Earth's insurance film, which is a new interstellar preservation technology.

Everyone was working hotly, and Song Zhixia was also busy shuttling from house to house.

It just so happened that the engagement ceremony of Avna and Baker was getting closer and closer, because of the recent fashion trend of Foster Star, the engagement ceremony of the two planned to add flower elements, Song Zhixia proposed that it was better to make a bouquet, and then arrange the scene——

So on this day, Song Zhixia and Fiona went to Avna's house to sit for a while and listen to the love story of the two.

"Baker he can paint well, when he traveled, he used to exchange his paintings for travel expenses, there were people who wanted to fund Baker, but he refused, because he didn't want to be a professional painter trapped by fame and fortune, he wanted to be a free traveler more than to be a painter..." Epna's eyes were full of adoration and tenderness for her fiancé.

Song Zhixia: "..."

Although there are such people, there are very few.

"But—" The point came, and Avna raised her voice slightly, "He said that since he met me, he suddenly understood what the reason he had been traveling all this time was, to meet me, so he was willing to stop him for me..."

Song Zhixia and Fiona glanced at each other.

This sweet word, there are really few girls who can resist -

Beck gently handed Avna a pot of fried melon seeds, and peeled the shell of the melon seeds, and his eyes were sweet and could pinch out water: "For me, to have Avna, to have the whole world, I don't need to wander around anymore, because I have found the most precious thing..."

Song Zhixia smiled: "Your feelings are really enviable.

"Well, bless you, Avna, and I hope you are happy." Fiona said firmly, she was really not very comfortable with the excessive purity of the two of them.

After chatting with the unmarried little couple for a while, the group went down to help with the work, the others worked, Song Zhixia packed up the petals, ready to boil the pot of rose nectar, she was squatting in the shade to wash the petals, suddenly felt a figure approaching beside her, looking back, it was Baker.

"Baker, what's the matter?" Song Zhixia asked calmly.

"It's nothing, I'll see if you need help with this, if you are alone, it should be very hard." Beck said and squatted down directly to help wash the petals together, his glass-like eyes shining slightly in the sun, his broken gold hair was gentle and bright, and I have to say, to some extent, he did have a very attractive charm.

Song Zhixia felt a little uncomfortable.

"Thank you, then please help me drain this pile of petals, and then absorb the water." With free labor, Song Zhixia accepted it unceremoniously, really threw all the work to Beckgan, and stood by the stove to knock melon seeds.

Baker: "..."

Beck's smile stopped for a moment, cleaned the rose petals well, raised his face, and tried to talk to Song Zhixia: "I heard that these plants were brought by you in Xia Xia..."

"I just brought them to Foster." Song Zhixia said, "Mr. Baker, clean the petals carefully, don't crush the petals, if there are bad quality petals, pick them out in time, such a simple job, I believe you will do a very good job."