34

Chapter 34 034

Butler James is very nervous and serious about this matter, but the young master of the Sheng family is actually still the age of a primary school student, but he can't underestimate the self-esteem of the elementary school student, if he loses to those little friends, the young master Sheng can be so angry that he can't get out of bed for several days, is depressed, doesn't want to study, and doesn't listen to anything.

Schoolboys, a very difficult species.

Although the Sheng family does not deal with many families, there are still a lot of superficial social contacts, and when it comes to the social banquet, the juniors also attend with their parents, and the children and children together, there are more things that are not pleasing to the eye, and a lot of friction is inevitable.

What James Butler has to do is to make the little young master's face beautiful at the social banquet.

......

If Song Zhixia is here, he will find that the interstellar banquet is actually quite boring, there is nothing to eat, there is nothing to drink, everyone will drink some synthetic wine, dry chat, from time to time there will be holograms of star fireworks next to them, set off the atmosphere of the banquet, well-dressed adults sword and shadow, children who are not yet chair tall are playing in the open air by themselves, and have long been divided into two small groups.

One faction is the upstart faction headed by Young Master Sheng Zehao, and the other faction is the family faction formed by the children of the family spontaneously huddling.

On the side of the family faction, the boy in a small suit bow tie at the head pressed the button in his hand, and in an instant, layers of thin outer mecha bones covered his body: "Sheng Zehao, have you seen it, this is a mecha specially tailored for me by my family, unique in the whole interstellar, do you have it?" Forget it, you are so weak, you can't even sense mecha, how can you use mecha.

"What do you say to him, can he understand? This kid hasn't awakened his spiritual power yet!

Sheng Zehao's baby face was flushed, but he had long been accustomed to being so sarcastic, in short, the momentum could not be said, and he said: "So what, I don't have mental power now, it doesn't mean that I won't have it in the future, I'm still young!" What is so rare about you taking the outer mecha bones, my eldest brother and sister have long been tired of playing with me as toys when they were young, I don't want them, what is rare!

"James! Let them see what the real good stuff is—"

"Yes, little young master."

James quickly took out a bunch of bought "curiosities" one by one, and took out each one to show it for a while, and introduced its rarity, before continuing to take out the next one.

"This is the energy body that solidifies after the death of the magma beast living on the magma planet..."

"The latest developed ice weapon..."

Everyone knows that the Sheng family has money and can buy a lot of good things, but they are not convinced in their hearts, if their family is not so strict... They can also have these, children's attention is easily diverted, they look very interested in the things taken out by the housekeeper, but on the surface they all hold back and pretend not to care, their own family is not without powerful weapons, every family has a little powerful technology passed down.

"See, do you have these?" It's all mine! Sheng Zehao proudly crossed his waist and straightened his chest.

"This is ... Food? James just took out the cookies he bought casually, almost couldn't remember what it was, he didn't want to put such an item on display, but he didn't expect to take it out as soon as he took it out.