21

Chapter 21 021

With the brewing instructions given by Song Zhixia, Professor Fei Yi quickly understood the key, according to the brewing steps, observe the reaction process of the changes of ingredients in each step, collect and record data, make appropriate adjustments, and make the final product as close as possible to the taste of the finished product taken out by Song Zhixia.

Of course, it is not easy.

The soy sauce given by Song Zhixia is brewed by herself over the years, sometimes too precise assembly line production, can not 100% imitate the natural brewing process, natural creation has many subtle accidents, but it is these just accidents that make the taste of food ever-changing, good and countless good.

But the time cost of doing so is too high, and to let it enter thousands of households, it still needs assembly line manufacturing to improve efficiency.

The taste can be close to 70% on it.

With the assistance of interstellar equipment, Fei Yi only needs a few days to brew a soy sauce, at the beginning of the unskilled often stuck in a step anyway, anyway, after the whole process is familiar, begin to adjust the overall and progress towards the final target taste.

That......

Recently, the mouths of laboratory students have been salty every day.

Since the establishment of the scientific research project, this topic has entered the confidentiality treaty, so they can't complain to the people around them, they can only hold a face of dishes every day, although the soy sauce is very fragrant, but it is too salty to eat, and those desserts made by Xia Xia's sister are completely different.

...... It's so salty! Ko Nini drank milk with tears in her eyes.

Today they made soy sauce again, and the level of taste is still far from Song Zhixia's, but the saltiness and aroma are almost enough. However, they still don't understand, how to eat this, as a nutrient solution, it is too salty, the senior did not know before, thought that it was a nutrient solution, and directly drank a bowl -

Then, the senior was salty to the point of fainting.

"Professor, this should taste almost the same, we have all been debugged ninety-nine times, and we can't do it with more layers... After all, Xia Xia Na is handmade, mixed with a lot of uncertainties. Ko Nini said.

Fei Yi took a small sip and nodded: "It's really almost, turn back and let Xia Xia taste it, and let her give us some suggestions for improvement."

In fact, the long-term preservation process proposed by Song Zhixia is not difficult, the difficulty is to adjust the taste, their sense of taste has not undergone any training, and they have not tasted much, it is really too difficult to make the perfect soy sauce.

"But Professor, how the hell is this going to eat, it's too salty... Is it to be dipped in bread? "A student had a whim. Recently, because he always made this soy sauce, he didn't know how many desserts he ate on the Song Zhixia stall, because the soy sauce is really too salty!

Professor Fei Yi smiled helplessly: "Actually, I don't know, Xia Xia said that this is a seasoning, how to use it, she said that she will tell us later."

In fact, she was really curious.

Can that little girl really make soy sauce as wonderful as dessert?

In fact, Song Zhixia thinks that her skills in cooking are average, and she is not as good as her skills in making desserts, but in the interstellar, her kung fu on the stove is still very watchable, plus she has spiritual power ingredients to add buff, the taste of the ingredients themselves will be better.