CHAPTER 5 - OPPOSITES REPELL

Humans cheered with joy and cried with emotion at that unexpected event. Bruce's mother in the audience cried tears of happiness, and his grandfather was prouder of him than ever before. On the other hand, the gods fell into complete silence as they pondered how this could have happened. Could the gods really be all that powerful?

Bruce Lee left the arena, walking, and when he looked up at the sky, he saw a constellation representing him and Vishnu in their final strikes. The man smiled, and then he was taken to the infirmary.

— I can't believe something like this happened. It can't be true! I will reduce this human to ashes! — Exclaimed Shiva, tears streaming down his face as his confident expression turned into hopelessness.

— Yes, Shiva, unfortunately, he's gone, but we will honor his name even more for all eternity. Our friend's name will resonate alongside the thunder! — Said Brahma, his expression happy but filled with emotion.

Lakshimi couldn't believe it, her eyes were wide open, watering a lot, her hands were shaking. She couldn't contain herself so she ran screaming, crying, running out of the audience and go to her home in heaven. She won't watch Ragnarok anymore.

— Right on! We won the first round! Shove that defeat in your- — Brunhilde began but was interrupted by her sister, Skalmöld.

— Hey, calm down, sister. One victory doesn't make six. We still have a lot to prepare for the humans' victory. — Said the Valkyrie Skalmöld, whose name means "Swords Age." She was roughly the same height as Queen Brunhilde, with black hair, dark brown eyes, and fair skin. She wore a navy blue dress resembling a kimono, leaving one of her legs exposed, according to her, to showcase the beauty she possessed as the "Most Beautiful Valkyrie (her own claim). She also wore adornments on her head.

(Purely illustrative representation.)

— Ah, hi, sister

— Ah, hi, sister. Speaking of preparations, where is Sigrdrífa? In case you don't know, I asked her to organize the list of participants after I took a long time choosing the first one. I need to know if she has already organized the entire list. The gods have probably organized their part already, so we need to find out if our humans will have a chance to defeat them. — Brunhilde said excitedly.

— Oh yes, the Archangel Gabriel was tasked with delivering it to you, just as Hermes was assigned to deliver it to Odin. — Her sister replied.

— All right, I need to check if Prüdr is okay after that battle. — Brunhilde said.

— I'm here, sister. It was quite a battle. I've never seen a human so powerful in my life. — Prüdr said, walking behind Brunhilde.

— Did you get hurt, Prüdr? — Skalmöld asked.

— Where? I don't think I did anything that could have hurt me. — The Valkyrie of Fortitude replied.

— But what about the battle? Weren't you the one who enhanced that man's strength? — Brunhilde inquired.