CHAPTER 3 - THE SECRET OF THE INDOMITABLE

Arena of Ragnarok.

Vishnu, the strongest Indian god, had been thrown several meters away by a mere human.
The gods were horrified by this event, while the humans were astonished.

— That shadow that appeared behind Vishnu seemed somewhat familiar... — Said Susano'o Mikoto, the god of storms and tides, who was in a separate room watching the battle on a holographic screen.

Vishnu was kneeling and slowly getting up as Bruce Lee walked towards him calmly.

— Well well, what happened? Did you drop a coin? — Spoke the powerful human, provoking Vishnu.

Vishnu began to laugh, stood up, and then looked at Bruce.

— You're quite funny, human, Bruce Lee, isn't it? I'll remember that before I kill you. — Responded the god of the preservation of the world.

Vishnu, with overwhelming speed, kicked Lee's stomach with his knee, sending him flying upward. At the same moment, he teleported up and punched the human's head, throwing him to the ground.

— He's going to die like this, be careful Bruce Lee! — Said a random human in the audience.

Next to this human was an old man who said — These blows are not enough to kill him, he's just playing with that god. — Responded Bruce's grandfather to the audience member.

Then Bruce Lee looked at Vishnu, and his eyes turned blood-red. At that moment, everyone realized that this human was much stronger than what he had shown in power.
The man stared at the god, and with just one movement of his leg, he broke the upper left arm of the deity.
Bruce, despite being thrown to the ground, remained standing.

— I don't think you'll miss this arm, after all, you have four. — Spoke the human Bruce Lee, in the greatest tranquility of his life.

— This can't be possible, this can't be happening! — Said Shiva.

— Calm down, Shiva. Vishnu won't lose because of a broken arm. He will still bring us victory, have you forgotten about that? — Brahma replied to Shiva.

Shiva remained silent, observing the battle after hearing Brahma's words.
The "weaker" gods began to be frightened after witnessing the strength of the human.

— This attack... Ah, I understand everything now. Is it possible? — Vishnu said to Lee.

Bruce Lee assumed a defensive stance as a shadow of the same stature as him appeared by his side.

(Representation)

The gods were perplexed by this, saying, "How is this possible? It can't be real!"

— This isn't fair! He's receiving external help! — Shiva exclaimed.

Susano appeared walking alongside Shiva and then said — It's not external help, it's "him." — With a mysterious tone.

— What do you mean, Susano? — Shiva retorted.