Math Tutor

JJ's POV:

    Today marked the beginning of the last week of school! We have a big math test coming up and I don't know if you've noticed but I'm kinda stupid at times. Especially when it comes to school. Thank god it's Senior year and I am not going to college.

     " Hey Kiara," I said energetically.

    " Hey Jayj," she said. She was sitting in the court yard going over math homework.

    " You know I love you right," I said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

    " What do you want JJ?" She asked sighing.

    " What? I can't tell my beautiful, smart, amazing, and kind girlfriend that I love her?" I said defensively.

     " You can but you don't unless you want something!" She said.

    " What? I tell you I love you all the time. And I mean it to." I said like it was obvious.

    She gave me a look like she wasn't in the mood for my shenanigans. I know that look and I don't like what happens when I get it. I got straight to the point.

    " Fine. I need you to tutor me for the math test," I said in a guilty and surrendered tone.

    " You could have just asked. You didn't have to butter me up. I would love to tutor you."

    " Really. Thank you so much, Kie! I love you!" I said in a sing- songy tone giving her a kiss on the cheek and leaving to get to class.

    After school, Kie and I headed to the wreck to study since it was closed and her parents were on a trip.

    " Okay! So JJ, you wanted me to tutor you so you're going to have to focus no flirting. Got it!"

    " Yes ma'am!" I said, bringing my head up to my forehead the way troops did to their chiefs in the army.

    " Jayj, I am serious you have the attention span of a chicken nugget but I am going to need you to focus so you don't flunk out of high school."

    After 15 minutes of arguing about my attention span, we ended up studying for the whole night. We studied like this for about a 3 days.

     I ended up getting a C plus which is the best grade I've ever gotten. I think I should've had Kie tutoring me all these years. I made her have a lot of cuddles sessions with me for my reward.

    Maybe I will got to college. But it has to be the same one as Kie.