If only things were different

This one shot is laid out in season 3. Basically, this would be in season 3 episode 9, if Topper hadn't burnt the chateau down when he did. Let me know in the comments what you think.

___________

    JJ's POV: 

   " I'm kinda beatin' around the bush here a little bit but... Kie I just wanted to say I'm sorry."

    I look over to see her looking at me with the most love and admiration that anyone has ever looked at me with.

    " Why did you do it, Jayj?" Kie asked with hurt in her voice.

    " I don't know Kie... I-I guess I just flipped. It was a lot you know. We almost kissed on the boat, then I completely flipped and said a lot of things to you that I didn't mean, and then I heard your parents talking about me and I don't know, Kie. I know that you were standing up for me but... I feel like nothin I do is ever good enough for you."

    " Jayj, I get it, you were freaked out and you didn't know what was going on with us or anything around you. Honestly, I don't either, but what I do know is that I love you and that will never change. No matter how hard you try to make me hate you or push me away."

    Those three little words were all I needed to hear. Before I knew what was happening, me and Kie's lips were being moved in a rhythm only we knew was possible.

    " I love you too, Kie."

    We spent the rest of the night cuddled up on the pullout that John B refuses to replace.