Chapter 21

Olivia's POV:

I woke up the next morning naked, wrapped in Drew's arms. She was still breathing peacefully with my head resting on her arm.  Our legs were tangled together in an incredibly comfortable position. I decided to tuck my head back into her chest and breathe in her intoxicating scent.

I love this woman with all of my heart.

I felt her move a little and wrap her arms around my body tighter then kiss the top of my head.

"Morning beautiful." She said in her incredibly sexy morning voice.

I leaned my head back and smiled up at her. Her eyes were still closed but she had a small smile on her lips.

"Good morning Drew." I spoke softly, admiring her beautiful face.

"Stop staring at me, creeper."

"Your eyes are closed. How do you know I'm staring?" I asked, chuckling.

"I can feel it." She said, pulling my body even closer and keeping her eyes closed.

"Drew. We need to get up before Rory finds us." I said giggling.

Drew groaned and shifted her body so we were face to face. She opened her brown eyes and looked into mine immediately.

"I haven't finished making it up to you." She said, moving her lips to my neck. She placed soft kisses from my ear to my collar bone, making me moan softly.

"You made it up to me plenty last night." I said, smirking. Drew pulled away from me and groaned again, making me giggle.

"You're naked in my bed and you're saying I can't have you?" She asked in a playfully angry voice.

I wanted to give in to her but I just know Rory is going to get up soon. It's like a mom sixth sense.

I shook my head no and tried to move away from her but her arms pulled me into her again.

"This isn't fair." She whined.

"Sorry babe." I pulled her lips into mine. She kissed me fervently as her hands started exploring my exposed body. This was not helping my case whatsoever.

I begrudgingly pulled myself away from her, breathing heavily.

"Drew, we have to get up." I sighed. She let go of my body and glared at me as got out of bed.

I threw on one of Drews baggy t-shirts and a pair of sweats. She watched my every move like I was prey she was planning to catch.

"Who's the creepy one now?" I giggled, putting my hair up into a messy bun.

"The least you could've done is let me go down on you." She grumbled, then climbed out of bed.

My breath caught in my throat at the sight of her naked body uncovered from the blankets. I watched her toned muscles in her back flex as she stuck her arms in the air to stretch. I let my eyes travel down to her perfect ass and sighed.

Maybe I could let her just... BAD OLIVIA!

I bit my lip and spun around so I wouldn't get distracted by her body again.

"I'll meet you in the kitchen." I said quickly. Then, against everything my body was telling me, I walked out of the room.

As soon as I made it into the kitchen I heard little feet running down the hallway I'd just come from and I knew I'd made the right decision.

Drew had set up a room for Rory two doors down from hers. Rory had passed out immediately in her new race car bed last night when we put her in it for the first time.