Chapter 8

Drews POV:

After I hung up the phone, it took me 30 seconds to realize what I had admitted to Olivia.

I've only been back in her life for a week and I've admitted my true feelings already.

Fuck! Leave it to a lesbian to move a mile a minute.

She didn't seem upset about what I said. She actually just seemed kinda shocked.

I'll have to deal with that later though. Right now, I need to go take some photos with Jenna.

This is not how I wanted to spend my day. I would've much rather delivered Rory's present in person.

Jenna was sitting on my couch with a coffee cup wearing her pajamas as instructed.

"Hey Jenna." I sighed plopping down on the couch next to her.

"Hi Drew." She smiled taking a drink from her mug.

"Let me have some of that." I said reaching for the cup and taking a sip.

"You know you can afford to get your own damn cup Drew." She giggled.

"You're right. I'll give you $300 for yours." I chuckled.

"Deal." She laughed. "Although I should tell you I got the cup and coffee from your kitchen."

We both started giggling then I saw a flash and heard the shutter of a camera to my left.

I frowned and looked over at Phil, the camera man.

"Sorry Drew. Management just wants you to pretend like I'm not here." He said with an encouraging smile.

I groaned and looked at Jenna. "Kill me now."

She chuckled and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear, leaving her hand on my face. "Well, if we want to get this over with fast, let's put on a good show." Without warning, she pulled my lips into hers and we were kissing.

I could hear Phil's camera going crazy, so I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her onto my lap. She disconnected our lips and looked down at me. Her hair was blocking Phil's angle so I pushed the left side of her hair behind her ear.

"You're a great actor. That kiss almost felt real." Jenna said with a smirk.

"Lots of practice, Miss Ross." I said laughing.

"Oh yes, Drew Line the lady killer." She whispered giggling.

I laughed and she got off of my lap. We walked over to the Christmas tree that had fake presents under it and started acting like we were opening them.

After another 20 minutes Phil finally said he got all he needed and left the room.

"Be honest with me. Don't you think he got what he needed 10 minutes ago?" Jenna asked grabbing her shoes.

"Maybe he really likes watching hot girls kiss. I know I do." I smirked.

Jenna scoffed, then laughed at me.

"You are too much. I'm gonna go spend the rest of the day with my mom. Make sure to send me those pics when you get them so we can post on our socials tonight." She said, putting on her jacket.

"I will. Merry Christmas Jenna. I'll see you later." I said waving as she walked out of the door. I'm so glad she doesn't make this more awkward than it needs to be. Just another day on the job.

I sat down on my couch again with a huff. I've been up for 5 hours already and it's only 9 AM. I closed my eyes and started falling asleep.

"Merry Christmas!" Dani yelled, scaring the shit out of me.