Chapter 13: Mission Fail

Nightstar POV

"Sir," I turned my attention to the Nightfury, "we have killed the Lightfury mother and Nightfury father, but the Rescue riders, which now includes Shadow, got the eggs before we could kill them."

I growled. "No!!!" I yelled. "Brother... you are going to die!" I growled. "Nightstar, stop!" My sister, Comet suddenly yelled. I growled. "You can't kill our brother! He's too young and..." i plasma blasted nearby her.

"I don't care!" I roared in her face. And Twilight's. "I will kill our brother! He has befriended humans!"

"That's because they're nice humans, not the types that killed our family!" Twilight yelled. "All humans are evil Twilight!"

"NIGHTSTAR!" Moonshine yelled. "You dare betray me sister?!" I yelled in her face. "N- no, but don't kill our sisters!"

"I wasn't going to... Shadow's the one I want to kill!" I roared. Moonshine sighed and looked away.

"IF ANYONE OF YOU WANT TO BETRAY ME!!! GO AHEAD!! SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!" I roared. Every one of them shook their heads in fear. "Okay, then... I WILL find you Shadow..." I narrowed my eyes.

"Whatever it takes... and I will kill you... take my revenge! You should've never betrayed Dragon kind!" I roared, swearing revenge on Shadow.