Chapter 11: Lost in the Maze part 2

It was a full moon tonight. Shadow, Kira, and Winger needed to get out of the Maze Caves really fast before it's flash flooded. The others need to help them get out or else they'll drown.

Shadow and Winger are walking side by side while Kira is walking ahead. "Winger, I think we should tell Kira that we're in a romantic relationship," Shadow said. "Shads, how do you know she's not going to tell everyone?" Winger asked.

"I trust her, Winger, just like you trust Dak, and like Summer trusts Leyla, and she's very trustworthy, like I said." Shadow said. "Okay, okay," Winger said, knowing that he won't win this argument.

"Hey, Kira?" This got Kira's attention as she stopped in her tracks. "Can we tell you something?" I asked. "Sure, Shads, anything!" Kira said. "Me and Shadow are dating," Winger said.

"Really? Cool!" Kira said. "Can you keep it a secret?" I asked her. "Never met a secret I couldn't keep, Shads, you can trust me." Kira replied. I smiled at her. I knew it, I knew we could trust her. I thought triumphantly.

"Thank you." Winger said, sighing in relief. "Your welcome." Kira replied. Suddenly, we heard a wave. "Uh-oh..." Winger said. "Run!!" Kira yelled and we ran. We managed to get back to the surface and Kira got on top of my back.

"Shads, Wing, let's fly out of this mess!" Kira said and we flew away from the Maze Caves as it was completely flooded with water.

Hours later we managed to get back to the others and explained everything that happened. Kira kept the secret that me and Winger had a romantic relationship. She kept Cutter from confessing it to everyone. She threatened him that if he were to tell everyone she would tell Aggro that he has a crush on her, so Cutter didn't.