Chapter 56-60

Chapter 56

    What melancholy, deepness, disappeared in an instant. Zhao Lei was so full of heart that he couldn't start a fight, at least they couldn't start the fight. Thinking of this, Zhao Lei ran to the stall set up by Xu Feng and the others in a short time.

    Li Chun is cautious, and now he and Li's father are holding Xu Feng tightly to prevent him from moving. Seeing Zhao Lei running over, Xu Feng felt like some children were fighting, and the parent came to support him, and kept shouting: "Grandma, Brother Li, let me go, I have to beat this kid who doesn't even know his mother!" I know you."

    The kid who quarreled with Xu Feng saw that Xu Feng was rampant, he was not soft at all, and shouted: "Come on you kid, let me tell you that the person who dares to fight against me is not born yet, he has the ability Come here."

    However, the two people beside him also pulled him tightly, it seems that they also knew the importance.

    Seeing that Li Chun and the others had come to help again, the people there began to look a little tense, but seeing that Zhao Lei remained calm and unaffected by what Xu Feng asked him to copy, they let go of their constant mentioning. holding heart. Seeing that Li Chun and the others were a little embarrassed by Xu Feng, and they were also helplessly tossed by this difficult little ancestor, they secretly sighed. Looking at Li Chun and the others, they felt a sense of sympathy.

    "Be honest," and then said to the three people on the opposite side: "I don't know what the number of brothers means?"

    But it turned out that Xu Feng and the others came here early in the morning to occupy a seat, and the seat was good. They took Li Tian there this time, Li Chun and the others wished they could pull out all the floor tiles in their house, this was considered to be two new things, and there were an endless stream of guests.

    Originally, when they were almost sold out, it was time to close the stall, so these three people came over. The younger man with sharp eyes somehow saw the cigarettes hidden in the bag by Xu Feng. It was a good thing, and Li Chun didn't plan to sell it here, because the price might be lowered. They are still pointing at these two cigarettes for the winter.     Seeing that the man saw it, Xu Feng stuffed it inside, but the young man said, "I've seen everything I hide, and when I can't afford it, I'll take it out and worry about every good thing."

    Xu Feng was originally a little ashamed because he was seen by others, but they wanted to sell it at a high price on the black market, so he said with anger in his voice: "What are you shouting, can you afford it?

    " He is also a bad-tempered person, so when he comes and goes, he quarrels. There is even a posture to do it.

    Zhao Lei couldn't laugh or cry after hearing this. If such a thing happened to anyone else in their team, they would definitely not be like this, that's why Xu Feng's hot temper is like this.

    Li Chun and his son were also dumbfounded. What's the matter? Zhao Lei can say that he wasn't there just now after all. But the two of them watched Xu Feng quarrel with others. In fact, Xu Feng can't be blamed entirely, the young man on the other side is also very angry. When it comes to fueling and jealousy, no one is better than these two people.

    But after all, they can't let the two really do it. Seeing that Zhao Lei is in charge, Xu Feng is a little more honest. Although the other party was still blushing and had a thick neck, at least he stopped swinging his arms. Li Chun took the lead and said, "I'm sorry brother, our brother has a quick temper. In fact, he didn't mean anything malicious, but he just couldn't talk a little bit."     The other party didn't intend to cause trouble at first, and besides, it's not a big problem, it's almost like a child fighting, and Li Chun also lowered his head and said: "Brother, we are also sorry, my brother has a bad temper. , don’t worry about it. Let’s just uncover what happened just now. But we really need the things in your hands, so you can just open the price.” The person who spoke was a little older, and apparently he usually had higher prestige Well, at least as soon as he opened his mouth, the young man who was so noisy just now stopped.     Seeing that they really wanted to do business, Zhao Lei said, "Brother, let's take a chance to talk?"     The man was obviously relieved when he heard this. It seems that there is a door, and he was not disturbed by this brat. Glaring secretly at the young man with an uneasy expression on his face, he followed Zhao Lei and the others to the trading market first. Li Chun and Father Li also hurriedly packed up the remaining things, and dragged Xu Feng to follow.