Chapter 16-20

Chapter 16 Temporary Settlement

    The six of them shared a small apartment, not a high-rise like in the city, but an independent courtyard like in the countryside. The toilet and kitchen are all outside. The yard is not big, and there were two trees in it, but now they are all dead and only the bare branches are left, which looks a bit vicissitudes.

    But this house is already quite good in the eyes of several people. They came from S City, the hardest-hit area of the earthquake. That's where it really looks like there are ruins and no good place. Now the small courtyard is just a little dilapidated, much better than S City.

    In fact, this is indeed a good house in the base of T City. Li Chun and the others have many supernatural powers, and the staff allocated them a house that is not only safe but also quite good. At least they don’t have to worry about other people living in it. came in.

    The house is a kind of suite with three bedrooms. Li Chun's family of three lived in one room, Zhao Lei and Xu Feng lived in one room, and Gu Zhun and An Xiao naturally shared one room. Compared to Gu Zhun's calm face, An Xiao's face was a little hot, but he still didn't say anything. She wouldn't even let her live in the same house with someone else. At this time, she would feel very insecure if she was not under Gu Zhun's nose.

    When waiting to enter the base just now, several people slept for a long time, and now it is almost dawn. Simply let the two women and children clean up at home, and the four men go out to have a look, learn about the situation of the base, and change something by the way. Although they have a lot of supplies, some necessities are still missing.

    And Li Chun and Xu Feng were also anxious to go out and inquire to see if there was any news about their family members. Li Chun's house and Xu Feng's house are not far from here, and they both had some hope that they might meet their family members.

    After the four men left, neither An Xiao nor Zhao Xueqi was idle. Although this house exists, it is very dirty inside and cannot be lived in at all, and needs to be cleaned. Although the current water is very precious and cannot be washed, it is still possible to sweep the dust on it. Whenever she needed water, An Xiao's teeth would itch with hatred. If her abilities weren't so cheating, she could use the water as she wanted now, and she wouldn't use it so fast. God knows how long it has been since she washed her face. As for taking a bath, she can only say, ha ha.

    In addition to cleaning, An Xiao and Zhao Xueqi are also preparing to cook a good meal. An Xiao looked at it just now, and this place uses liquefied petroleum gas, but there is still the most primitive kind of stove in the kitchen that needs to be lit. Although the liquefied petroleum gas has been removed, some firewood stored by the owner is still there, enough for them to use for a long time.

    Since the end of the world, apart from the instant noodles cooked in An Xiao's alcohol pot, they had a warm meal the night before. But it wasn't that good to eat. After all, it was very dangerous at that time, and they had to pay attention to the situation around them all the time. Even if they made it, they didn't have much mood to eat it.

    It's all right now, at least there is a temporary place to stay, and the heart that has been worrying since the end of the world finally relaxes a little bit. An Xiao carefully cleaned the dirty cauldron with water, and prepared to cook a good breakfast.

    Zhao Xueqi was packing some food that she had just taken out of her daughter's space, while An Xiao was in a hurry as she was cooking fire and cooking porridge by herself. When she was very young, she saw an old aunt in the orphanage use this kind of fire. She didn't expect it to look easy, but it was really inconvenient to operate.