Chapter 46-50

Chapter 46 Spatial Water Purification Completed

    "Tiger, what else could it be?" Seeing Zhao Lei deflated, Xu Feng said rather triumphantly.

    Zhao Lei was lucky, of course he knew it was a tiger, but let's not say that they had never seen animals since the end of the world, such a tiger that can grow and shrink obediently like a pet was never seen before the end of the world, okay? Obviously this tiger has also mutated. This is the first mutant animal they have seen since the end of the world.

    Seeing their appearance, a big man next to them laughed and said, "You guys just came from somewhere else. The little girl just now was named Fang Xuan, and her ability is to control animals. It's not surprising if you get used to it." Yes. But this little girl Fang Xuan is not easy to mess with, even a few supernatural beings like her tiger can't get into her body. If you have nothing to do, don't mess with her." When the big man first came to base b, But the loss of having eaten this tiger is still a little creepy when I think about it now.

    Zhao Lei also knew that they were making a fuss. After all, after the end of the world, it is no longer possible to use common sense. Since people can have supernatural powers, it is not surprising that animals have mutated. So it was rare for him to say with a bit of embarrassment: "We came from a small place and have never seen the world, so I made my brother laugh." "It's

    nothing, it's nothing. Just get used to it." He chatted with them kindly, and told them some precautions before leaving. The most important thing in this place is not to cause trouble. It is very likely that a very ordinary person will give you good fruit.     After seeing this tiger, there is nothing else to make a few people fuss. They found the house assigned to them quite smoothly. Although it is also a three-bedroom apartment, it is much smaller than the small courtyard in T City. Base b has a large population, so it is already very good to be allocated such a house.     Zhao Lei's house is divided into the third floor, because there will be no elevators after the end of the world, so they basically live in the house up to the seventh floor, no matter how high people are unwilling to live. However, if you can't afford the rent, you can also choose a relatively cheap high-rise, as long as you are willing to climb.

    It is said that there are almost no vacancies in the low-rise houses in District C, but if you are lucky, you can't stop it. When Li Chun and the others came, a small team happened to move to District B, so this house was vacant. Because of this, the inside is considered clean, but there is a light layer of dust on it.

    All ten of them are quick-witted, and with An Xiao, a water-type supernatural being, there is no shortage of water at all. So the house was cleaned up quickly. Gu Zhun and An Xiao lived in a relatively small house. Zhao Lei, Wu Bin, and Xu Feng lived in the same room. Zhao Xueqi's mother-in-law and Li Tian lived in one room, while Li Chun and Li's father still lived in the living room. It is estimated that there were more people in the last team, and there were even wooden boards left by them in the living room, which could be regarded as saving the trouble of the father and son.     Winter is coming, there is no heating in the house, and the kitchen is even more empty. When they were at base t before, they could still pick up some dead branches to burn and cook. What should they do now? Now they can be regarded as stretched, and the hearts of all the men are somewhat heavy. Anyway, it finally settled down. Let's rest for one night and wait until tomorrow to recover.     Li's mother is getting old, and coupled with the bumps along the way, her physical condition is not so good. Although he was not sick, his mental state was much worse. Once packed, Zhao Xueqi helped her mother-in-law to sleep. After taking care of her mother-in-law, she quickly put her daughter to sleep, which was a sigh of relief.     The other few people obviously don't have much energy to chat now. Everyone is exhausted physically and mentally. Although they lack everything now, they sleep the most. As soon as they stopped, no one had the energy to discuss how to live the next day, so they all went back to the room to rest.     An Xiao, who returned to the room, couldn't sleep for a while. After receiving the saplings, she threw them into the space, but she didn't expect these small trees to grow up in the space. For a long time, she has been busy on the road and has no time to observe the inside. Now she has a leisurely look and found out.