Chapter 1-5

Chapter 1 The end of the world is coming

    In 2020, the environment of the earth will become worse and worse, and natural disasters will occur frequently all over the world. Either a tsunami broke out in country r or

    an earthquake occurred in country a. Although country h did not have any large-scale natural disasters due to its superior geographical location, since the beginning of summer, there have been continuous torrential rains.

    The heavy rain brought great changes to people's lives. An Xiao, who forgot to take an umbrella and was drenched in the cold, cursed the damn weather while running to Gu Zhun's house with the big bags in her hand.

    An Xiao was an orphan. She was thrown into the orphanage when she was born. The orphanage raised her until she was 18 years old. After that, this little girl began to work alone. She sold newspapers, set up stalls, cleaned dishes, and Insurance. Speaking of which, the jobs she has done are really countless. But this girl didn't know whether it was because she was naturally cheerful or because she was heartless. Despite such a difficult life, she was still optimistic and cheerful at the age of twenty-three.

    Now An Xiao is working as a cashier in a supermarket. Because of the worsening weather, the rumors of the end of the world that had disappeared a few years ago began to spread again. Many people began to hoard items at home in large and small bags, so the supermarket spent the whole day It's all overcrowded. An Xiao is not afraid of hardship. Others can't bear it after working in the supermarket for a few days, but she never complains about hardship or tiredness. The owner of the supermarket was very happy to see that the little girl was so capable, and gave her a salary increase, and even rewarded her with a big red envelope.

    This made An Xiao very happy. After work, she picked a bunch of ingredients from the nearby supermarket and prepared to go to Gu Zhun's house to celebrate. Think about Gu Zhun who likes to eat beef, so he cut off five catties so cruelly, even if he can't finish it, he can make beef with sauce for him to eat slowly at home.

    Seeing An Xiao's generous spending, the cleaning aunt next to her laughed and said, "Xiaoxiao is going to her boyfriend's house, did she buy so many things?" She knows about An Xiao, and she usually saves food and money the most. , even if you buy vegetables, you just buy some green vegetables, or just eat instant noodles, life is more difficult than her old woman, and she only buys some meat when she goes to her boyfriend.

    An Xiao blushed slightly, and said to her aunt who was teasing her: "Yes, the boss raised the salary today, and I'm going to celebrate it. Auntie's weather is bad today, so hurry up and go, maybe it's raining again. I'll go first." After speaking, An Xiao looked embarrassed and looked at the playful eyes of the cleaning aunt, and hurried away with big bags and small bags.

    She is so embarrassed, not because she is thin-skinned, after all, she came out to make a living at the age of eighteen, and she should be able to meet people who should encounter things. It can be said that she has encountered them all. How could she blush like this just because she was teased? . The reason why she blushed was purely because Gu Zhun was not her boyfriend, although she dreamed that he was.

    Thanks to An Xiao's crow's mouth, halfway there was pouring rain. Thinking about the umbrella that fell in the supermarket, An Xiao wanted to hit his head to death. She couldn't take a taxi in this kind of weather, and besides, she couldn't bear to spend that money on such a short distance. So she protected the things in her hand with one hand, and rushed to Gu Zhun's house in a hurry.

    Just after entering the community, hail the size of soybeans fell. An Xiao cursed in a low voice, and rushed to Gu Zhun's house in one breath.

    An Xiao, who was drenched like a soaked rat, entered the door with great difficulty. Seeing that she was drenched, Gu Zhun frowned, "How did you make it like this, where is your umbrella?" When An Xiao saw Gu