𝗮𝗿𝗴𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 ² || 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼 𝗽𝘁𝘇

“ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛ ʙᴀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ , I ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ɪᴛ.”

☆☆☆

it’s been a week since me and bando’s argument, i was so hurt without him because we were always together and now i don't even see him. kenzo told me that he's in his feelings and misses me, but if he misses me then why hasn't he even tried to contact me.

then i remembered i blocked him on everything.

“i’m finna unblock him. no jaida stand strong. but i can’t.” i picked up my phone and unblocked him.

text to my 🌎:
omar, i miss you

text from my 🌎:
jaida bro wtmd don't block me again
had me scared but i miss you too ma
and im sorry

text to my 🌎:
it's okay omar i forgive you , but
i just wanna know why you did it

text from my 🌎:
idk ma i really don't know but it
was just in the moment i promise
no feelins attached to that shi

text to my 🌎:
mhm.. well when u gon see me?

text from my 🌎:
at around 9 or sum im at the stu rn
read

i know people might think i’m dumb for taking him back but it was bound to happen. i can never leave him alone.

i began to get ready and decided to call kenzo  “hey siri, facetime kenzo”

facetiming kenzo 🧸

“hey baeee” she yelled through the phone “you still single? if so you know i’m available” i heard the smirk in her voice.

“hey girly , where you at? it's loud as hell”

“shii at the stu with my hearts , ya say hey to jaida!” she panned her camera to the guys in the back

“yo what's the word my hearty, pull up” dthang said.

“ight, where bando?”

“that nigga geekin cause you unblocked him” he turned the camera to bando who getting sturdy. nigga acting like nicki told him to pull up or sum.

i laughed, “ima be there in around 10 minutes.” i hung up

10 MINUTES LATER

“heyyyyy!” i pulled kenzo into a hug. “where ya nappy headed brotha at?”

“he in the back but why worry about him when you got me?” she looked me in my eyes and i busted out laughing.

“kenzo get the fuck, you know damn well you straighter then a bitch.”

“i have my moments” she playfully rolled her eyes and walked away.

i felt somebody tap my shoulder so i turned around. “omar!” i jumped on him and surprisingly he caught me.

he repeatedly kissed me on my lips. “ma i missed you so much youn even know”

“mhm, i missed you too but i'm letting you know right now that if you ever pull that shit again say goodbye to them kids” i gave him one last kiss before finding dthang.

“heyyy d!” i gave him a hug, he really my wingman for real. he out me on with bando which was one of the best decisions in my life.

“wassgud jai jai, the gang missed you my heart. the Ts been boring” he pulled away from the hug. “but bando finally happy again”

“yeah i know , im the life of the party all ya nigga lame” i began to set my phone up for a tiktok “hop in this with me”

“how it go?”

i taught him the dance and he did okay but now it was time to record it

“she a real throat goat she always keep me satisfied, fold her like a pretzel but put skeleethe on her back put my thumb in her ou what she make the pussy clap” i mumbled as i dance

“right leg left leg go meg, my skeleethe” we finished the dance and d ate me up *hard eye roll*

“you was okay i guess” i playfully rolled my eyes “but im finna go find bando, be right back”

after about 2 minutes of looking i found him outside rolling a blunt in his car. “omar, go home and get the gun” i knocked on the window

“what gun?”

“nevermind”

“bae i promise im not gon fuck up this time”

yeah cause yo other tooth gon get chipped

“i know you won't”

lowkey was rushed a lil bit but yeah i ate 😍
make sure to vote and comment