𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘀 || 𝗱𝗼𝗮/𝗼𝘆

NIGGA PASS THE BALL❞ Arie heard her bestfriend, kay, yell.

Kay wasn't too good at basketball and he definitely wasn't better than dougie. He's had his fair share of points but the game was to 20 and he only scored 5 out of the 19 points they currently have.

"No nigga you can't even fucking shoot." Dougie told the boy off as he dribbled the ball to the free throw line and released it into the hoop. "GAME! Get like me nigga." He praised himself.

Arie chuckled lowly while scrolling through her saved tiktok sounds.

"LISTEN TO ME I DON'T WANNAAA!" Arie yelled into her phone reciting the tiktok sound that has went viral withing the past 2 weeks. "Nah this going on my spam fa- the FUCK y'all looking at?" She noticed everybody staring at her as if she were a ghost.

"Nah you good riri?" Dougie had a concerned look on his face, as if arie hurt herself or something. "Niggas thought you caught the holy ghost with all that got damn yellin"

"akekeke, y'all so funny," she blandly said. "and since y'all seem to be so worried, i'm making a tiktok. hennyways guys, let's do the the tiktok where it's like 'you better get off that wall'." she suggested.

"ight. teach us."

She began to teach them began her 'twin' jay called her. he wasn't in a gang but he associated with 'oy' members. her other brothers―david and ethan, were apart of the gang.

"Yo bro, i can't believe what happened to ally." he said referring to ally gz, the bronxs' infamous smoochie. the video of getting milked and jumped went all around the new york drama pages including PDL which is not a good look for her. "i wish i could've hit before she got hopped."

"Jay stop playing on phone," she managed to get out while laughing. he always start their conversation off with funny stuff. "where my son at though?" she asked because her 2 year old son would be up around this time.

Yes arie really had a son, she didn't have any other option because if she had an abortion, her life would be at risk.

"Oh he right here, say wassup woo." jay put his nephew into the camera. "hi ma-ma me wuv you!" the 2 year old tried his best say 'mama i love you'

"hey jeremiah baby, mommy misses and loves you too," at this point arie walked away from the boys because they still doesn't know about jeremiah and she doesn't know how to tell them. his father is none other then set da trend. "i'm going to go see you later on, okay?"

"kay. bye" he dropped the phone and ran away. "bye to you too i guess." arie laughed.

"yeah arie, you dayroom. how you gon drop woo off at the house just so you could leave and be with them dayroom doa niggas. when i see you it's up word to." jay playfully mugged her through the phone.

Oy didn't really have beef with doa since some of their homies were makk or trendy. yeah every once in a while they would drop disses but it wasn't really nothing major like dissing deads or anything.

"you be thinking that i'm joking but i'm deadass."

"jay get the fuck off my phone, i'ma see you and bros later ight?"

"ight pussy." he hung up before she coud answer.

"HEY FAMILY!" arie yelled as she waked through her maternal mother, christy, door. christy is one of her father's babymother and she took arie in a couple of months after she ran away.

Out of nowhere jay ran up on her and knocked her wig loose. literally. she had on a glueless wig so when he slapped her, his fingers got caught in her hair. of course it gotta be they day when everybody and they motha in the house. they had the nerve to cut the tv off completely and stare.