𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 || 𝗸𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸

☆☆☆

“oh my fucking gosh , worda bro if whoever bangin at my door not important im smackin them real shit” it was currently 2 in the morning and i had just laid down.

i had no idea who could've possibly been at the door because one, all my friends knocked the fuck out ( we had a time last night! ) and two, me and kay done for , he fucked up.

“delivery!” i heard a man shout with a lil accent.

i opened the door and to my surprise it was none other than mr throw more than six.

“i believe these are for you, i did it myself.” he was dressed nice with a box in his hand. “read the note. don't read it out loud tha shit corny”

i laughed while scanning through the box that contained all the things i love; weed, henny, perfume, lashes, and more shit but what caught my eyes was a piece of paper with a picture a nicki minaj on it.

“kevin, you did not! yougotmenickitickets!” i pulled him into a hug. “this don't mean i forgive you though, i need an apology. ”

in reality as soon as i saw nicki minaj i forgave him, but not only did he buy me a ticket , he got 2 more for my besties. we definitely outside this summer.

“cece, can you read the note ma.” he sounded a little frustrated so i got the note and read it.

ceiara, i know you still mad at me but i just want to let you know i am genuinely sorry and just want to clear everything up. you saw the video and jumped to conclusions when in reality the girl drugged me. i had a few drinks and didn't know which cup was mines so she gave a cup and said it was mines. basically what im tryna to say is , i would never intentionally hurt you cece, i love you too much. you are girlfriend , you're my everything and i wanna spend the rest of my life with you. i bought you all the stuff you like including nicki tickets for you and ya friends even though they some smoochies.

-kay flock.

at this point tears were running down my face because i felt guilty of instantly blaming him instead of asking him.

“ma, don't cry” he kissed me

“she drugged you but i instantly said you cheated and knew what your were doing.” i wiped my tears but they just kept on flowing.

“ma.” he looked at me with a straight face “it’s okay, youn even gotta worry about her or the whole situation anymore,e and my mom got it handled.”

“let me at least make it up to you, i know you were lonely the past four days.” i chuckled and pulled him towards my room.

“what we finna do?”

“you’ll see”

☆☆☆

“fuck ma, keep doing that” kay groaned as he pushed my head down. yep. i was giving him make up head.

“shiit slow down im finna nut” he tried to slow me down but i kept going at the same pace.

“damn..” he nutted in my mouth. “lay on your back”

i laid down faster than he could complete his sentence.

he took off my sweats and pulled my panties to the side. “damn, you already wet, i didn't even touch you yet.” he smirked.

don't get too cocky now..

“mhmm” i moaned as he slid his dick in me.

after about 10 minutes in missionary we switched positions.

“fuck right there ma, keep doin that!” he groaned as i was riding him slowly.

i felt a knot in my stomach so i went faster. “kay, im finna cum!”

“hold that shit”

“i can't!” i started to slow down

“ma keep goin im finna nut, hold it so we can cum together.”

i did as he said and sped up

“you can cum now, fuck!” he said as he released into me. “damn ma, i missed this.”

my legs were shaking BAD and took a video of them like that shit was funny. “kayyy stop, we not ever fucking again.” i playfully rolled my eyes

“we gon see about that.” he picked me up and carried me to the shower.

“i love you so much kevin” i gave him a kiss

“i love you too ceiara”

heyyy pls comment  n vote so i can be motivated

anyways which one next? :

please me - dthang

cheater - cblu

arguments part 2 - bando