𝗽𝗹𝘂𝗴 || 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼 𝗽𝘁𝘇

I decided to go to pull up to my plug, bando, house. when got there i parked my car in the driveway and knocked on his door.

"bando, you dayroom as fuck." i said as he opened the door

"Girl shut the fuck up and give me a hug. You dayroom because you barely talk to me anymore." He dragged me into his room and shut the door.

“nah i told you why i couldn't buy from you , but i need to smoke like right now. he pulled out his weed and i gave him my rolling papers so he could roll up.

After 5 minutes he rolled 4 blunts. Niggas be looking so sexy when they roll. Not implying anything though..

"Oh my god , tell sha to come home. The kids really missed him" I put my hand over my heart and dramatically fell.

"You something else bruh." He laughed while licking one of the blunts. "Here"

I took the blunt and took a long pull from it. After 15 minutes of smoking I was fried and had a great idea. "bando, lets see who can hold the smoke in the longest"

"Fasho." He lit his own blunt then counted down from 3. "3 , 2 , 1 GO!" We took a pull from our blunt for like 5 seconds then inhaled it.

bando looked at me with a ugly ass face so we both bust out laughing. I started to cough uncontrollably. He slapped my back hard as fuck so I punched him then ran downstairs.

He was catching up to me so i ran into the kitchen. “ight chill , im tired as fuck.”

he came up to me and choked me, i lowkey liked it but then i remembered he was just my plug. “stop fucking playin wit me shorty” he looked me dead in my eyes and my cewchie was on pacific.

“mhm” i rolled my eyes , i was folding a lil bit.

he then pulled me into a deep passionate kiss, while gripping my ass with his right hand and choking me with his left.

“stop rolling ya etes before i give you something to roll them for.”  he pecked my lips one more time then went back upstairs.

•••

me and bando rolled 3 more blunts and were just smoking left and right. I was on cloud nine so I was just talking.

"What if Roddy wasn't Ricch?" I asked.

"Yo , you might be onto something"

"I never thought of that."

"No but what if Kanye wasn't west." I stood with a shocked look on my face.

"Arie get the fuck on." bando laughed

"But i'm deadass, what if rod wasn't a wave"

"Yeah enough smoking for you, ima just take this." bando took the blunt from me and put it out.

"lame ass nigga" i huffed and laid her head on one of the pillows in his room. "anyways, if you dthang brother then why i just met you a couple months ago?"

"i was in the pen"

“oh ight , you lowkey fine tho”

“so what you tryna do?” he inched closer to me.

“it is what it is , im on what you on.” i crawled on his lap.

“oh yeah , i like you” he pulled me into another kiss but this time he put one of his hands in my shirt and gripped my boobs and used the other to rocked me back and forth.

“mhmm” i moaned into the kiss.

after about 2 minutes of intimately kissing my phone started ringing.

INCOMING CALL FROM KAY KAY 💗

“fuck.”

i needed to post something , y'all need to send requests to. thus u all over the place but don't forget to vote and comment