𝗮𝗿𝗴𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 || 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼 𝗽𝘁𝘇

“ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ? ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ , ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ.”

"no bando , i'm tired of girls sending me dms and pictures telling me that you was with them the other night." i explained to my now ex-boyfriend. "i don't think we're gonna last."

"mami stop talkin like that, ion know why you believe them."

"omar , they literally sent me pictures and you the only nigga with 2 scoops of hair and a chipped tooth that always has a mug on his face. im tired of your games." i packed my bags and called an uber.

bando grabbed my hair and snatched my phone. "cancel that uber because you ain't goin nowhere , you mines foreva."

"how am i gon cancel it if YOU have my phone?" i retorted

"so you wanna be smart?"

"what? you want me to be dumb or something? but im not playing omar let me tf go ‘fore i start swinging."

he let me go and threw my phone at me , it hit me in my eye which made me fall and cover it. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

he quickly ran to my aid "jaida im sorry , ian mean too."

"nah back the fuck up" i got up and dusted myself off, thank goodness he ain't cancel my uber. luckily im brownskin and the mark wasn't that dark so i didn't really have to cover it up.

"bye omar , im fuckin done with you and don't call me , text me , email me , skype me , write letters , nunnadat. don't even text me offa kenzo or danny’s phone. you might see me around but don't think we gon continue to do this. "

i walked outside and waited for my uber. while waiting i got into deep thought.

truth is, im never gon leave omar. we've been through way too much together and we know way too much about eachother or so the only way he can leave is if i kill him or we die together.

aii aii sum slight, my first ever imagine!! (my lil twitter threads are not included 😭)