Chapter 16.5

Aspen slowly entered the house. She looked around noticing it was bare. Clearly no one lives in the property.
"Damn they could've at least dusted this bitch or something" she mumbled, running her finger across the mantle.

"Yo, All you gotta do is answer the question bro." Rocky heard as she wiped her dusty finger off on her pants. She averted her attention towards the voice, allowing her legs to guide her into that direction.

Aseem stood in front of the youngboul rubbing his forehead

Aseem stood in front of the youngboul rubbing his forehead. He was annoyed with the whole situation and was ready to get answers. He tapped his cousin on the arm and whispered, "Lets just ask em the shit so we can figure out what the fuck really going on." Reek nodded.

"Ard check this out this" Seemy explained doing a circular motion with his finger, "Can go one or two ways for you. So imma ask you so questions. Answer truthfully you live. I feel like you lying...you dead. Easy enough right?" He questioned the boy whose held hung low.

"Yeah" the boy spoke barely above a whisper:

"Good" Seemy replied forcefully slapping his shoulder as the young man flinched. He chuckled at how scared youngboul was. He was just on the block hard as nails & now he stood in front of them shaking in his boots.

"That phone you got. Where you get that jawn?" Nyier questioned getting straight to the point.

"I know y'all didn't do all this over a phone man I-I just wanted to make some money br—"

Without thinking twice Aseem sent a stiff fist to Doe's abdomen, "Nigga he ain't fucking ask you all that! Answer the fucking question, where the fuck you get it nigga." Seemy hissed as the boys body curled on the ground.

"I got it from Reg man!" Doe winced.

Seemy paused and looked at Nyier. They didn't have to speak a word to know what they were thinking. Seemy scrunched up his face in anger. "FUCK" he shouted punching the wall as his chest heaved up and down.

Seemy knew without a doubt that Reggie had his brother and it scared him. Not because of who Reggie was but because of what state his brother could be in. He hoped for Reggie's sake that his brother was alive and well.

"S-So that's it.....I-I can go?" Doe lowly stammered, not wanting to upset anyone further.

Seemy glanced at Nyier as he shrugged then back to the youngboul. If he in actuality just wanted to make bread, he couldn't fault the kid for taking the phone. He didn't know nothing about nothing. He sighed and replied, "Yeah man you can go...Don't tell nobody about this and I find out you did yo—"

💥 POW