Chapter 10

"You did not have to do that" she hissed, side eying Nyier shoving a fry in her mouth. They just arrived at his house after stopping by Mcdonalds and he acted a plum fool in the drive-thru.

"No bap, they had me fucked up. Shawty thought it was a game. I got ya food first though" He shrugged. Nyier had threw the soda on the woman at the window for getting smart with him about his change, that she forgot. He hated ignorant people, it wasn't much he could do, but he did have the soda so he beamed it at her head and told her to keep the funky change.

"I get that, but you wasted the soda"she frowned, taking a seat on his couch. Aspen didn't really care about him throwing the soda on the worker, she deserved it because she had a smart mouth, but she did want that McDonald's sprite. To Aspen they had the best sprite, it had the best burn. Nice and spicy just how she liked it.

"Oh well" Nyier spoke waving her off. He sat beside her on the couch remembering her saying that they had to slide pass her pops crib later. "What time are we goin to ya dads?" He questioned, biting into the burger she was holding.

"𝘏𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥" she thought, giving him a mean glare. "Why would you do that Nyier?! You have your own food! You don't do no shit like that" she fumed, voice laced with anger.

Nyier stared at her while he chewed completely ignoring her statement he dryly replied, "So when are we going?"

"𝘏𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱" she thought looking at him up and down. "We can go now before I beat ya scrawny ass the fuck up in this jawn" she sneered, putting the half eaten burger inside the bag.

"You can't really be mad about that cheap ass burger, relax shawty." He said taking the bag from her, grabbing some fries.

"Yes I am mad about you biting my shit," she argued squinting her eyes "Mmtch, I don't even care no more let's go bitch" she grumbled, stomping towards the front door.

Shaking his head Nyier picked up his keys and followed. As he was walking, it dawned on him that she called him a bitch. He cocked his arm back and sent a forciful smack to her ass, causing Aspen to stumble grabbing her butt screaming his name. Nyier waltz pass her as if he didn't just slap the black off her cheeks, "Didn't I tell you about calling me a bitch?! Bring ya ass & send the lo so we can hurry back I'm tired asshit."

Aspen stuck her middle finger up at him with her tongue out."Pussy ass nigga get on my nerves, Imma get you bac—"

"You say something ma?" Nyier questioned cutting her off, cuffin his ear.

"Yea-Yeah I said you didn't have to hit me that hard and I'm sending the address now" she quickly spoke walking out the door. Not wanting to entice him anymore right now she'd play it safe, she knew she'd be getting her lick back soon enough.

"Oh okay" he sarcastically added before closed the door, laughing to himself thinking how crazy she was.

•••

Aspen and Nyier stood on her fathers porch side by side waiting for him to open the door. When she sent him the addy she noticed that it was only about a 10 minute drive from his spot, which made her happy. Nyier was trying to get her to talk the whole ride but she wasn't giving in. She was still upset about him smacking her ass so she wasn't going to talk to him till the pain subsided.

"You still not gon talk to me" he whispered, leaning down kissing her neck.

Shaking her head, she pushed him away, as the door abruptly opened causing them both to look at the man before them. "Dadddddddy" Aspen said pushing Nyier once again before running into her dads arms.