Chapter 2

Nyier POV

Blue lights strobed throughout the club as Time by Lil Baby was blasting. Nyier was seated next to his cousin Seemy whose birthday was tonight and he just had to have a function at one of the most popular bars in Philly.

This wasn't Nyier's style at all but of course he was gon pop out for his folks. He was more of the type to play the background get his money and fall back. He didn't like being the center of attention, too him it always brung negative shit. Especially in his line of work.

But what could he do, it's always been him, Seemy and his other cousin Q since he could remember. They was thick as thieves and that was never changing. So he was gon go up with his blood.

"Daaaaamn Brodie" He smiled, pulling out his phone to record Seemy getting twerked on by some stripper while throwing ones.

Looking up Seemy yells, "Yeah you see what we on! Come fuck with us!". He slaps the stripper ass, showering her with more ones.

Nyier turns the camera off while shaking his head at his cousin. As he was going to sit back down he felt a chill go through his body, looking around he spots a beautiful brown skin girl at the bar ogling him, which causes him to smirk. 

He knew from the lighting, she probably couldn't see him looking right back at her, because she was still staring. He trailed her eyes as they roamed his body.

Chuckling too himself he decided too ask his cousin about her. Seemy knew just about everybody, so he just knew he'd know who she was.

"Yoo Seemy" Nyier said tapping Seemy on his shoulder. "Wassup cous?" He replied looking towards Nyier.

Clearing his throat, Nyier leans up nodding towards the bar, "Who the jawn in black with dreads working the bar?"

Looking into the direction he pointed out, Seemy bites his lip blurting,"Shit Ion' even know but the bitch fine as fuck!"

Scrunching his face,"Youngbull I ain't ask allat. All you had to do was say nah" Nyier retorted causing Seemy too pause and slowly turn towards his cousin with raised brows.

"Ohhhh I seee what type tip you on broskii" Seemy laughed patting his shoulder.

He knew his cousin like the back of his hand, him reacting that way let him know everything he needed to.

"Yeah Ard, whatever" he scoffed, slouching back into his seat.

To be honest he shocked himself with that response the words spewed from lips faster than he could close his mouth. He don't even know the girl from a can of paint, but he was fast to shut his cousin down with the disrespect. This was not like him at all.

In Nyiers head bitches only was good for one thing and that's a good fuck, shit barely that. He tried the love thing plenty times before and ended up with nothing but a broken heart. Too him girls these days was nothing but bops, that only gave a fuck about money, just wanted to be in his presence because of his name. He was with that at all, he vowed too never take em serious because his heart just wasn't built for this generation.

                   •••

"Fuck that bitch ain't no respect for her...That lil bitch turned her back so quick ain't got no check for her" Nyier rapped along with the booming sounds of Lil Durk.

Feeling parched he goes to pick up his cup, realizing it was empty.  While leaning up to grab a bottle, he smirks to himself pausing to look in the direction of the jawn at the bar.