Chapter 12.5

Aspen arrived to her house fairly quickly as her heart filled with anticipation. She had one thing in her mind and that was getting Nyier in bed. It has been so long for her and she missed a man's touch, she never experienced someone making her body react how it does with Nyier.

It was almost as if she craved it. Just thinking of the way his body conforms to hers sent shockwaves through her body. Her only worry was that maybe he didn't feel the same desire between them that she did.

As much as they laid together and did other things. He never took any steps further or tried to make a sexual advance towards her. In her mind, she was grateful that he didn't make her feel uncomfortable but Aspen thought it had been obvious she wanted more.

She took this as him wanting her to initiate taking it to the next step, so she decided she'd make the first move.

Aspen scurried towards her front door, shuffling her keys in her hand trying to get inside the house before Nyier arrived.

She didn't know how to out right tell him she wanted him but she was always told actions are better than words. "I mean what's the worst than can happen?" she mumbled to herself walking through her front door.

She kicked her shoes off, high tailing it to her bedroom. Quickly stripping out of her clothes it left her in a pink PSD thong set. Looking at the back of her door she grabbed her silk black savage fenty robe. As she was putting it on she heard the front door opening causing her to tied the strings fast. "Okay relax Rocky, we not new to this" she breathed trying to calm her anxious nerves.

Sitting in the edge of the bed, Aspen nibbled on her nails trying to figure out what would be her next move would be.

"YOO! Where you at ma!" She heard echoing  throughout her house. "Im up here" she yelled back, fidgeting in place.

Hearing his heavy footsteps approaching the pace of her heart quickened. Nervousness filled her from within, she realized it was too late for second thoughts as one last idea crossed her mind of making it easier. She wiggled off her panties and unclipped her bra quickly before he entered the room.

"Girl you playing hide an—oh you changing? My fault" he rasped, cutting himself off. He noticed she was fumbling with her robe & didnt want her to feel uncomfortable. He couldn't help but feel his mouth salivating from the view in front of him.

"No" she shot back quickly." I mean..um er you-you can come in" she meekly spoke stumbling over her words.

"Oh Ard." He spoke slowly walking into the room.

He stripped out of his outside clothes leaving him in just his boxers. He had a pair of ball shorts in her drawer so he went to grab them.

All the while Aspen's eyes were glued to him. She glided her tongue over her top lip taking in his chocolate body. Each stride he took his muscle flexed and her thighs clenched. "What you tell me? Take a picture it'll last longer" he smugly laughed, putting his shorts on.

"Oh please" she replied, rolling her eyes as he smirked at her.

Aspen rose to her feet as Nyier walked towards her. Feeling bold, she abruptly dropped her silk robe as he watched with wide eyes. They were now standing face to face.

She stood before him in all her naked glory staring at him with her big brown eyes. His hands instinctively went to her waist, caressing her naked body as he deeply rasped, "You look good asshit ma."

"Thank you" Aspen uttered trying to not focus on his wandering hands.

"Don't get shy now ma" He breathed, feeling himself get erect. He leaned down and placed a wet kisses on her neck.