50.

BABY ON BOARD.

EPILOGUE

Saylahevans

LIKED BY MASONMOUNT AND OTHERS

Saylahevans my first art exhibition with MY work. Beyond grateful. Thank you all so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Comments have been turned off.

"ARE YOU SURE?" Saylah questioned worriedly as her and mason stepped into their house. Making their way to the living room instantly so they could sit down.

"Yes babe." Mason laughed as he played with Saylah's hair absentmindedly.

"You might just be saying that though because you're my boyfriend and you feel like you have to-"

"It was amazing Saylah. I loved it, everyone else loved it too. Your first exhibition and it couldn't of gone any better." He said, cutting her off. He placed his hand on top of hers supportively.

"You really liked it?" She asked hopefully.

"I loved it. You're one gorgeous and talented girl." He patted her hand.

"I love you so much." She laughed pulling him by his shirt and kissing him softly.

Their sweet moment was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell.

"I'll get it." Mason stood walking to the door. When he opened it he saw Richarlison, Delina and their two year old daughter on the other end.

"Hey guys." Mason smiled letting them step in. He hugged Delina first and then richarlison and then immediately picked up his little "niece." She squealed as he did so. She loved mason. Her non-related uncle.

"What are you doing here?" Mason questioned as he walked them through to the living room, where Saylah was sat. She smiled immediately seeing her best friends and her favourite little two year old in the world.

She stood hugging Delina and richarlison and then took the small child from Masons arms so she could hold her, herself.

"You two are babysitting tonight remember." Delina reminded.

"Are we?" Mason looked at Saylah.

She nodded with a grin.

"Saylah thought it would be good practice seeing as there's a baby on board." Delina informed pointing to Saylah's big stomach that she was rubbing.

"We need practice for when this one comes out." Saylah said as she pointed to her stomach.

Mason nodded with a laugh.

"Thanks guys." Delina grinned as she handed mason her daughters bag filled with things she needed.

"See you two tomorrow morning." Delina waved goodbye,  kissing her daughter and then hugging the other couple before taking richarlison's hand and heading towards the door.

They excitedly left as the newly found three stood with each other.

"Should we watch a movie?" Saylah asked the small child.

The small child eagerly nodded.

"Okay let me get some popcorn." Saylah went to stand. Struggling a little due to her pregnant belly, but mason stopped her, sitting her back down.

"You chill. I'll go get it." He told going to the kitchen.

He came back a few moments later with a bowl of popcorn. He then sat down on the other end of the small child. His arm wrapped around Saylah as they watched the movie.

— And that's a wrap.
Thank you guys so
Much for all the love
on this story. I love you
All and appreciate you
All so much!!! Thank you!!
My Kylian book will be
Posted later today
or tomorrow. Thank
you guys again sm xxx