12.

SO ARE YOU TWO....A THING?

THE TWO "FRIENDS" were laid in Saylah's bed, talking. It had become a thing for them to stay over from time to time. Saylah's first rule being bent slightly, adjusting to their newly formed friendship.

"How was your date last night?" Saylah asked nonchalantly. Genuinely interested. Propping her head up on her hand and turning to face him.

"Oh you saw my Instagram post then?" He asked with a smirk. Perhaps a part of him was happy that she did. He was a little disappointed when she had rain checked their plans for her date. He genuinely liked spending time with her. They were beginning to bond very well.

"Yeah." She shrugged.

"It was good yeah. Nice girl." He mimicked her shrug. She nodded in response.

"And yours?" He questioned.

"Who said I was on a date?" She raised a playful eyebrow.

"The flowers gave it away." He told.

"It was good." She assured with a nod.

"Who was it with?" Mason quizzed.

"Why do you wanna know?" She asked tauntingly.

"Just trying to keep up general conversation." He reached out picking up one of her curls and holding it between his fingers in a playful way.

"Central cee." She revealed.

"From ballers to rappers yeah?" Mason joked

Saylah let out a loud laugh, pushing him away playfully.

"So are you two...a thing?" Mason queried.

Saylah turned to him with a smirk. Eyeing him. "Why? Jealous." She was only teasing but she still wanted to know the answer.

"It's like you're forgetting your own rules." Mason poked her stomach.

"Just want to know because then we'd obviously have to stop...this." He pointed between the two of them.

"No. We're not a thing. Just went on a date." She clarified.

"Okay." Mason nodded rubbing his chin.

"What about you?"

"Nah. Just a lil date. She's been asking for so long." He picked up a curl again, playing with it absentmindedly.

"You're so trash." Saylah laughed.

"Oh am I now?" He grinned shifting so he was closer to her. Pushing himself up he climbed on top of her, her body trapped under his.

"Yeah. You are." She smirked up at him.

He quickly placed his lips on top of hers, kissing her slowly. A lot different to how he usually kissed her. She felt it was different too. It actually took her by surprise.

"Round two?" He asked.

"If you can keep up." She teased

He bit his lip, playful glint in his eyes as he brought lips to her neck.

— idk if I'm gonna
continue this book.
I kinda feel like it's
not that good idk