32.

I'M REALLY HAPPY YOU'RE HERE.

MASON'S FAMILY, had other traditions aside from ice skating when it came to the holidays. They would also go and check out the Christmas light display. Something Mason's nieces and nephew loved to do.

The large group all piled into the outdoor Christmas maze. You would essentially walk through and look at the light displays.

Mason had one of his nieces on his shoulders as he was walked through the maze, whilst Saylah held hands with his other niece and his nephew. The pair looking like parents as they walked with the little kids through the area.

"Saylah look at that one!" Masons nephew called out, pulling on her arm so she could see what he was talking about. His little finger pointing towards the cool light display.

"Oh wow!" She smiled as she looked at it.

Mason couldn't stop staring at Saylah. Seeing her so close with his nieces and nephews and just his entire family in general was something heart warming for him. He couldn't of imagined a better girl to spend the holidays with.

Before mason could pull his eyes away from her she caught him. Looking back at him their eyes locked. Smiles being exchanged by the two.

After about an hour of walking around the large maze, the kids were beginning to grow tired. Rubbing their eyes that were fighting to stay awake. It had been a long day.

"Let's head back now. The kids are tired." Jasmine advised, earning several nods from the other adults.

"You wanna stay a little longer?" Mason asked Saylah.

"Yeah sure." She nodded with a small smile.

"Mum we're gonna stay a little longer." Mason informed.

"Okay darling." She nodded with a happy smile. She went over kissing both her son and Saylah on their cheeks to say goodbye, the rest of mason's family giving them hugs, his nieces and nephews shooting the pair a tired wave each, before the group piled out of the maze on their way to the car.

"Let's go." Mason said encouragingly, taking Saylah's hand and leading her through the rest of the maze that was yet to be completed.

"It's so pretty here!" Saylah admired the lights as her and mason walked through. They had been holding hands the entirety of their walk. Neither of them feeling any discomfort. It all felt very natural. Anyone seeing them would think they were a couple.

"It's one of my favourite places to visit during Christmas. The little ones love it which is nice." He stated as he came to a stop at one of the light displays.

Saylah stopped next to him looking at the same thing he was. Her eyes sparkling in amazement at how pretty it was.

As she was looking at the lights, mason was looking at her. A smile that was yet to leave his lips as he stared at her.

She took her phone out to take a picture quickly before pocketing it. Her hands still intertwined with masons. She turned to look at him, going to say something but stopping.

She then opened her mouth to speak again. This time words coming out. "Mase...I'm....."

"I'm really grateful to have you in my life. You've become my best friend and favourite person. And I really appreciate everything you've done for me." She shared, looking up at him.

He gave her hand a little squeeze.

"You're my favourite person too. I love being around you and I'm really happy you're here." He smiled down at her, his eyes moved to look at her lips ever so briefly before he brought them back to her eyes.