22.

WHY SO SMILEY?

MASON was completely unable to stop smiling as he drove over to Saylah's house. He didn't even know why he was so excited to see her. Yes he missed her but it wasn't like she had been gone for months. It was only a five day trip.

He assumed his deep feeling of missing her was down to the fact that they had been spending so much time together, Saylah had become one of his best friends during the past five months.

Once he knocked on her door, he waited patiently for her to open it. Trying his best to get control of his smile, however the minute she opened the door and he saw her usual soft, inviting smile on her lips, his previous smile grew tenfold.

"Hi." She greeted as he stepped in.

"Hey." He smiled. He pulled her into an immediate hug. Loving the feeling of holding her again. Happy he could do so.

"Why so smiley?" Saylah questioned. Seeing the boys face so bright and happy. He was usually like this but it was never this much. And not around her. He was usually more elusive and chill.

"Happy to see you." He shrugged trying to sound nonchalant in hopes what he had said would be downplayed but it wasn't. Saylah's heart instantly warmed at the statement and she looked down at her feet trying to fight back a blush.

"Missed me that much huh?" Her eyebrow raised as she looked at him.

"Mhm...a bit." He smirked slowly stalking towards her. He trapped her against one of the hallway walls. His eyes locked onto hers.

His hand went to her hair. Pushing some of it behind her ear. His facial features then changed. From a lustful filled look to a loving one.

His eyes drifted to her lips and without hesitation he pulled her in and kissed her. This kiss was so different from the usual ones they shared. The fast paced ones that were needy and desperate.

This one was slow, careful and a little hesitant at first. It felt like a kiss shared between two past lovers. Something that caused both of them to be taken aback.

When mason pulled away, his eyes were so soft as he looked at Saylah. And she just looked speechless.

No words were exchanged, but mason stepped back, holding out his hand for Saylah to take. When she did he led her up the stairs to her bedroom.

Saylahevans

LIKED BY SANCHOOO10 AND OTHERS

Saylahevans faves 🐰 @loungeunderwear

View comments...

username oh my daysssss

username 😍😍😍😍

username that tattoo on your hip has me feeling dizzy. Too fine!! 😵‍💫

username this DEVOURED

username live laugh love Saylah

username love me some Saylah

username I wanna know who took this

Sanchooo10 👀
username you actually look so desperate
username Saylah i beg block this man
username move man

Moneymase vibes
Saylahevans indeed
username 👀👀👀👀
username this feels like code 🤔
username I'm telling you now mason took the pic!!!

— Mason the loverboy
Confirmed???