104%

After Jiang Yi finished two sets of Xiaole, the two director stylists next to him were still holding combs and scissors to compare with him, and seemed to be communicating to determine the hairstyle plan.

He was a little confused and felt that the two directors in front of him seemed to be a little too serious.

As a result, he turned his head and looked at Ying Zhuohan, and found that Ying Zhuohan beside him listened very carefully. From time to time, he nodded and expressed his opinions.

"No, you have to understand the elegant side, don't you?"

"Oh, yes, yes, that's the feeling."

Jiang Yi didn't know much about it. All he knew was that after the final styling plan was determined, the four stylists gathered around and began to make styling for him happily.

After the modeling was finished, Ying Zhuohan circled around Jiang Yi twice and was very satisfied. He waved his hand and charged his membership card with 8,000 yuan.

In the brightly lit mirror, the young man in a white suit is straight, and the black hair on his forehead is slightly combed up, revealing a particularly beautiful eyebrows. The skin is porcelain white, the lines from the bridge of the nose to the eyebrow bone are clear and clean, the tail of the eyes is narrow and upturned up, and the pupils are very round, as black and moist as ink, and the crow eyelashes are thick. It's almost so beautiful.

When he stood in front of the mirror and lowered his head to tidy up the suit and bow tie with one hand, the people in the club had turned around frequently and looked at Jiang Yi.

After riding Ying Zhuohan's sports car, Jiang Yi looked at the sports car flying on the coastal road on the co-pilot.

The weather is clear, the sky is cloudless, and the blue seems to be integrated with the vast coastline.

Along the way, Ying Zhuohan seemed to be a little nervous. While waiting for the red light, he turned his head and looked at Jiang Yi frequently. He chattered that the wind was strong at the seaside, and he was inexplicably sad. He nagging that Lu Li was really lucky.

I don't know what I'm scolding.

Probably two people haven't dealt with each other for more than ten years.

Jiang Yi laughed.

He held his hands against the window, and his beautiful facial features were particularly eye-catching in the shining sun. His eyes flashed across the sparkling sea in the distance. There were few people on the long and straight coastal highways, only the roar of the supercar.

Jiang Yi sent a message to Lu Li.

He said he would go to the seaside cruise with Ying Zhuohan to take photos today.

He also said that he wore a very well-suited white suit and had a hairstyle for almost an hour. He felt that Ying Zhuohan seemed to be very serious about this homework.

Jiang Yi thought for a thought and lowered his hair again - "What a pity"

Because Lu Li said early this morning that he was going to A city on a business trip, it is estimated that he will have to go on a business trip for several days before he can come back.

They should not see each other today.

Lu Li replied to him soon.

He said, "It's really a pity."

Jiang Yi comforted him seriously, "It doesn't matter. There will be another time."

They will see each other next time.