73%

9:00 p.m.

There was silence in the box.

Zhong Mao trembled and picked up the wine on the table, took a sip and tremblingly said, "They..."

"Have you talked about it?"

Qin Lan looked up and took a sip of wine, wiped his mouth and said sadly, "I didn't talk about it."

Zhong Mao seemed to be scared. He turned his head and stared in horror and said, "Kiss them without talking?"

Qin Lan: "..."

Looking at Qin Lan's silent appearance, countless fragments flashed in Zhong Mao's mind in horror.

- Forced robbery, abduction and coaxing, underground lover, coercion and lure...

The more he thought about it, the more frightened he became. The more he felt that Lu Li could do such a thing as the young master of the Lu family.

Isn't this what his mother, who loves to read novels, write like this?

He chased and fled, and it was difficult to fly with his wings.

Looking at Zhong Mao's frightened look, Qin Lan was silent for a moment, and then said with difficulty, "They didn't talk about it."

"Because Brother Lu..."

"There is no name for the time being."

The angry Zhong Mao was almost confused by his anger. He patted the table hard and gritted his teeth and said angrily, "I fucking knew that Lu Li didn't give Jiang Yi a name--"

"Wait--"

Zhong Mao suddenly braked the car in the middle of his anger and was stunned. After a while, his voice suddenly soared, "Who has no name?"

Qin Lan leaned on the sofa and said calmly, "Brother Lu has no name."

"..."

Zhong Mao felt that the news was more scary than the kiss in front of him after the college entrance examination.

"Does Lu Li's grandson have anything?"

At this time, the door of the box was pushed open. Ying Zhuohan, who had just finished going to the toilet, walked in carelessly. He heard their words and howled, and there was a string of people behind his buttocks.

Cheng Chao lowered his head and wiped his hands with disinfectant wipes. Lu Li and Jiang Yi followed him. Jiang Yi also poked out his head and said curiously, "Lu Li has nothing to do?"

After a whole year of senior high school, he was a little taller than before, and his delicate eyebrows also grew. His black hair was soft, his skin was still porcelain white, and the corners of his eyebrows and eyes were so beautiful that people couldn't move their eyes.

The thick eyelashes of those dark eyes are long and curly, and the eyes are clean and clear. Although they are a little sick, they are more eye-catching.

The blonde boy behind him put his pocket with one hand in his body, and his figure was already the outline of an adult. He stepped on a pair of sneakers. His eyebrows were much deeper, and he was staring lazily at several people in the box: "I have nothing?"

"..."

Qin Lan smiled and said, "There is no bad intentions."

He said sincerely, "We are all saying that Brother Lu is not bad-hearted."

Cheng Chao sneered and seemed to feel a little unhate.

Lu Li lowered his head and bit his ears at the people beside him. He whispered solemnly, "Look, they all say that I don't have bad intentions."