36%

At 9:00 p.m., Jiang Yi and Lu Li followed the three young couples out of the office.

Lu Li was not very happy. He said with a calm face, "If you catch a couple, you will catch a couple. Why do you confiscure my dew?"

Jiang Yi thought for a thought and hesitated, "Let's have a profound lesson?"

Lu Li looked cold and said after a while, "I'll go to the commissary to buy you another bottle."

Jiang Yi shook his head: "No, I remember that Cheng Chao also seems to have a bottle of flower dew."

"I'll just use him tonight."

Lu Li: "His stink."

"Don't use his."

Jiang Yi: "..."

In the end, Lu Li still couldn't go to the store to buy toilet water, so he could only look at Jiang Yi's stinky toilet water with Cheng Chao.

After Jiang Yi applied the dew, Lu Li took his clothes into the bathroom to take a shower.

When Jiang Yi returned the dew to Cheng Chao, he saw Cheng Chao pull a chair and sit in front of him. There was no smile on his lips, and he even hated it.

He didn't watch it for a while!

He went to the bathroom!

These two people were arrested by the director of the Academic Affairs Office.

Jiang Yi was shocked by the expression on Cheng Chao's face. He looked down at the toilet water in his hand and hesitated and said, "I'm going to find alcohol to disinfect the bottle of the flower dew water?"

Cheng Chao ignored it. He just looked up at the other people in the dormitory and said with a headache, "Come to the corridor with me."

Jiang Yi followed Cheng Chao out of the dormitory, and the two stood in front of the corridor.

Jiang Yi said with a little confusion, "What's wrong?"

Cheng Chao: "What did you two do in the woods?"

"How did you get caught in the office by the dean?"

Jiang Yi touched his nose and said embarrassedly, "We left the team without authorization and were caught painting dew in the woods."

Cheng Chao said suspiciously, "Is there anything else but this?"

Jiang Yi shook his head. He said curiously, "What's the matter?"

"Is there anything else?"

Cheng Chao: "No."

"No else."

Jiang Yi nodded as if he didn't understand.

Cheng Chao looked at Jiang Yiqing's thin appearance in front of him. At the age of sixteen or sixteen or seventeen years old, his eyes were as white as a piece of jade, and his eyebrows were delicate and beautiful. Even wearing a simple white short sleeve, standing in the corridor attracted a lot of attention.

Many people have been looking down at them on the opposite corridor and the corridor upstairs and downstairs.

Cheng Chao looked at Jiang Yi, as if he didn't know how to talk about those things to Jiang Yi. He opened his lips and closed them again.

He has always been precocious and his intuition is extremely keen. In his eyes, Jiang Yi is similar to a cabbage and doesn't know anything, because he grew up with Lu Li, who has always been domineering, and has been used to Lu Li's behaviors out of the boundary.