17%

Ying Zhuohan's little follower found that his boss had recently become the same as them and became a follower.

It's just that the follower doesn't know which kindergarten came out of the back desk.

Several little followers racked their brains and couldn't figure out what Ying Zhuohan wanted to do, so they followed Ying Zhuohan and became Jiang Yi's follower.

So every day after class, Jiang Yi's desk will be surrounded by a group of people, including Ying Zhuohan, Ying Zhuohan's little follower, and Arno, who often has a black face.

As the only mixed-race in the first grade, Arno's golden hair color and light blue eyes were more eye-catching, but because Jiang Yi's buttocks often followed a large group of big and small followers, over time, Jiang Yi was more famous than the mixed-race Arno.

Not long after the beginning of school, the whole first grade was rumored that the beautiful brunette child in Class 2 had a big boss at home. Every day, 18 bodyguards followed his buttocks to protect his safety. Even when he went to the toilet, someone was guarding him outside the door.

The real prince Arno has no objection to this. He is busy sharpening pencils for Jiang Yi in hot water every day. Sometimes Jiang Yi didn't sharpen the pencil for him, so he gave it to Ying Zhuohan and sulked.

At first, Jiang's father was worried that Jiang Yi would be treated unfairly or feel a sense of difference because of the large gap between his family background and his classmates around him.

After all, the threshold of the experimental primary school is high. Without the help of the Lu family, Jiang Yi could not enter the experimental primary school.

Every time he asks Jiang Yi how his life is at school, Jiang Yi always says that he is very good. The teachers are very good, and his classmates are also very good. Although he heard Jiang Yi say it very well, Jiang's father was still worried. He was afraid that Jiang Yi, who had been sensible since childhood, would hide it in order not to cause him trouble.

It was not until Jiang's father went to a parent-teacher meeting.

From the time he walked into the classroom with Jiang Yi's father's nameplate hanging on his chest, he saw a group of welcoming children ejecting in front of him enthusiastically. Just like the jackal, tiger and leopard saw the food, they rushed to pull a stool for him to lead the seat, and attentively introduced his name to him.

"Hello, Uncle Jiang. My name is Lu Huan. I'm Jiang Yi's classmate..."

"Uncle Jiang, my name is Yi Han..."

One of the black-haired curly hairs was the most excited and enthusiastic. He said to him loudly, "Hello, Uncle Jiang! My name is Ying Zhuohan! He is Jiang Yi's good friend..."

Father Jiang couldn't figure it out, so he could only smile stiffly and said, "Hello, hello..."

The black-haired little curly hair looked more excited and excited, and he shouted, "Uncle Jiang! Jiang Yi performed very well in school! He got good grades, with 100 points in Chinese and 100 points in mathematics..."

Lu Ting sat aside, looked at Arno with a stinky face, and said a flatterer in English.

The other parents in the class were a little surprised. They looked at Jiang's father several times and seemed to see what this parent was, which attracted so many students.

Father Jiang sat stiffly in his seat, thinking that he also wanted to know what he was from, which attracted a group of young masters raised by rich people to praise him so much.

After the parent-teacher meeting began, Jiang Yi stood outside the classroom and happily told Arno beside him that Jiang's father was great. Arno immediately nodded and agreed that it was right. He also felt the same way. In his eyes, Jiang's father was awesome.