period

Alexandra was listening to Kali Uchis so I joined her.

You're dead to me

I'm not somebody you know

You're dead to me

Could you just leave me alone?

You're dead to me

“Hello sweetheart” I screamed while cuddling her. “Hey my dear, what's up?” she kissed my forehead. “Everything's good, what about you, my wife?” I answered her. “Great” she smirked.

“Are you hungry, love?” she asked. “No not really.. I mean if we're talking about eating you then yeah” I replied. “You are making me go crazy, little slut”

“I am not slut.” I told that bitch, “Oh, I think you might be wrong here.. you are, sunshine. But only mine” she said. “No I'm not.”

“I think..” she lifted me to the worktop “..that you are so wrong, princess”

“Well, I think that I have my period” I told her. “Oh, darling. Do you have cramps?” she asked. “Yeah, what about it?” I was staring at her. “It'll go away.”

She slided her two fingers into me. “Oh gawd” I groaned. “Huh, you like that, dont ya?” she smirked. “I-I do! But your fingers are in blood..”

“So?” she was laughting at me. “I uh-” she stopped me. “No.”

She was fucking me really rough. I was screaming. “Huh?” she told me. “U-hhmm no-thing!”

“What a whore.” she pulled out her fingers. “Why did u stop?” I asked. “Cus you just cummed, sweetheart”

What?