package

At Agata's home, 9:48 AM.

“Thank you for yesterday.. I love you babe” I told Alex. “Mhm! Thank you too. I love you too my little princess, I will visit you later” she said back kissing my forehead. “Stop it was so cute I'm gonna cry.. Don't leave me please Alex don't..” I said with tears. “Oh my little girl.. I'll visit you as soon as possible! I promise. Just don't cry! I'm gonna call you, okay?” she said back. She acted like she don't give a fuck about that but I could see her crying inside. I just nodded.

17 minutes later

-ALEXANDRA 💋💋 IS CALLING-

“Oh!” I picked up the phone. “Hello my love! What are you doing?” Alexandra asked. “Heyyy!! I'm so excited to hear you. I'm tired and I'm laying on the bed, what about you?”, “How cute. I'm eating breakfast” she answered.

We've talked for hours.. with Marie I've never talk. Alex promised me that next time when we will meet each other we will watch some netflix! I was excited about that.

2 hours later

“Babe?” she asked, “Hm?”. “I need to do something so I need to hang up. Okay?” she questioned. “Yeah sure! Have fun my love” I said. She hanged up.

I started thinking about going to gym. Hm, why not? I dressed up and left home. I came to my car and drove to the gym.

Some hours later

“Woah, It was fun! I will visit gym next time with Alexandra maybe? But I don't think she like gym.. I will ask her someday.”

At home, 8:47 PM

“I will eat something I guess” I said. “Huh? What's that?”

It was a package. I was wondering why it came. I didn't order anything. Maybe it's Alexandra's stuff? I will ask her.

Alexandra 💋💋

Hello my love, I've a
question.

Yeah?

Did you order anything?
Package came to my
house

No

Okay sorry for
bothering you

It's okay, I really
need to go, bye!!
<3💞💓

Bye love you🤭

Ilyt🌺❤️

I have nothing else to do with this package. I will call delivery man so he can tell me if it's a mistake.

-calling...-

“Ayo, who's there?” he asked, “Hello so a package came to my house but it doesn't look like it's mine also I didn't order anything, could you tell me what's going on please?” I questioned him. “Well yeah, so.. it's yours” he told me, “Wait what? I already told you I didn't order anything bro. So what the fuck is this mistake” I started to getting angry, “Please just take it, good night.”. “Good night” he said back.

One hour later
Dool bell rings

“Oh, It must be him!”

“Hello, so I'm here to get your package.” he said, “Yeah take it” I said back. “Hmm.. Can I ask you something?” he asked, “Yup, what's it?”, “Can I drink water or coffee? Maybe tea I don't know” he questioned me. “Sure, I will make you coffee” I said back with little smile.

I came to kitchen and started making him coffee. When I was done I came to living room. He was sitting there.

“Here you go!” I said while giving him coffee. “Thank you young lady. Anyways what's your name?” he asked. “Agata, what about you?”, “I'm Olivier, thanks for asking. Your house is pretty! I want to live like that. You must be rich, right?” he asked, “Yeah, I can say so” I answered. “And you look stunning even without makeup.. also do you wear makeup?” he added. “Thank you! And yeah, sometimes. Why so many questions?”. “I want to know you more! That's it” he said back. “Oh okay, I can see you're done with your coffee” I added.

I started feeling uncomfortable around him. He kept staring at me. This shit made me feel bad. Why people are staring at me?

“So.. I've some stuff to do.. Are you done?” I asked, “Mmm. No, not at all.” he said back. “But I'm really busy” I told him.

He was freaking me out. What the hell were in his shitty head? Did he want something? Did he want me?

He got up still staring at my face. He came to me and said: “Mmm, I want you.”. As fast as I could I got up. “What the hell are you thinking? I'm gonna call the cops if you won't stop!” I screamed at him. “You fucking won't.” he replied, “I will!”.

He slapped my face and started choking me. I fainted.