you're bleeding

Next day, 9:56 AM

My friend Juliette from high school called me. She invited me to her birthday party. I was shocked. To be honest, I didn't know she remember me.

“Julliette?” I said, “Yeah?” Juliette asked. “Can I bring my girlfriend with me? She will be jealous and angry if I will come without her.. so can I?” I asked. “Yes of course!! Do whatever you want, just wanna have fun there!” she agreed.

“Okay thank you so much! I need to go, so see ya there!” Juliette said. “Bye!” I answered.

12:45 PM

Alexandra came home. “Love, I'm home! Come here please, I've something for you..” she said.

I went downstairs. “What did you got for meee?” I asked her, “Something special for my babe.. Wanna see?” she was playing. “Yes of course.. Wait! I need to tell you something!”

“What's it?” she asked. “My friend from high school called me and invited me to her birthday party, wanna come with me? Please Daddyyy” I begged.

“Oh dam- I mean yeah, of course.” she agreed.

“What? Someone got horny, huh?” I said. “Yeah, a little. Anyway, when is it?” she asked. “In a few hours.”

“Oh, okay. Let's get ready, love”

“Yup!”

After getting ready

“I think I'm ready, what about you?” I said, “Me either” Alexandra told me. “Okay, let's go”

At Juliette’s birthday party

“Hello Agata! Is it your girlfriend?” Juliette said while opening the door.

“Hey Juliette, yes, it's my girl - Alexandra.” I said, “Nice to meet you, Alexandra” Juliette said. “You too” my girlfriend said.

“Well, let's come in” Juliette told us. We agreed.

Some time later

“Wanna play truth or dare with others?” Juliette asked, “I think so” Alexandra said, “Sure” I told her.

“Everyone! We're playing truth or dare here!” Juliette shouted.

Some people came to us. I'll introduce them to you.

 I'll introduce them to you

Juliette