𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | holy shit, was she in | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
lin-manuel miranda's
circle now?

real life | los angeles
the girl talk house
- february 2nd, 2022

        "HEY LOVELY, just wanted to check on you really quick before I go on." Andrew said as Sophia answered his FaceTime call. She could see the dressing room of the Ellen show in the background as he smiled at her. Sophia sat in the GT podcast studio, which was just another room in there house.

"Hi baby," Sophia smiled happily, showing her surroundings and the pair of headphones on her ears. "We're about to finish a podcast episode. We're pre-filming some episodes for while I'm away. I miss you."

"I miss you too, darling," Andrew told her, running a hand through his hair. "What are you doing tonight?"

"I'm going to try to pack, but I'm probably just going to end up reading." Sophia shrugged.

"Do you maybe want to go to a dinner with Lin and I?" He asked her and Sophia turned her head to her phone, her sage eyes widening.

"Lin like Lin-Manuel Miranda?" Sophia questioned, her accent popping out when she said his name.

"Yes Moony, that Lin. He's been asking about you and offered to take the two of us for dinner tonight for a belated birthday thing for you." Andrew explained.

"Wow, okay— Yes, oh my god." Sophia nodded with an excited smile.

•••

real life | los angeles
the girl talk house
- february 2nd, 2022

"LUNA, THE show is starting!" Laila yelled from the couch besides Minnie and Sophia ran into the living from the kitchen with a bag of popcorn in her hands.

The blonde sat down next to Laila, smiling when the intro for the Ellen show began to play. Ellen introduced Andrew and the man walked out, taking a seat. Sophia smiled at the sight of her boyfriend and Laila and Minnie exchanged a smile. The Latina mumbled, "Holy shit, he looks so good."

"The vest is a look." Minnie agreed and Sophia nodded, quickly sending a text to Andrew: 'god i loveee the outfit, tell warren i'm a big fan of his work. fuck, you look so good.'

"Speaking of fits, guess who just hired me for styling for this awards season?" Laila grinned excitedly and her best friends turned to her. "Hailee Steinfeld."

"Shut up!" Sophia gasped, her eyes widening in shock.

"Really? Hailee Steinfeld?" Minnie questioned and Laila nodded. "As in The Laila Lee Celebrity Crush?"

"It's not that big of a crush." Laila scoffed.

"Laila, you refuse to mention her as your celebrity crush in interviews because you say you don't want to ruin her chances with her." Sophia reminded the girl before hugging her. "I'm so proud of you, Lai!"

"Deadass, this is huge!" Minnie squealed. "First fucking Jenna Ortega and Sabrina Carpenter giving you the year-long-contracts, and now Hailee?"

"Don't forget The Laila Lee is working with Paco Rabanne for our Met Gala looks!" Sophia added.

"God, Laila Lee's taking over the fashion industry!" Minnie screamed as her and Sophia squeezed Laila into a hug and Laila shook her head playfully.

"So Golden Globes was unfortunately not live, so you found out on Twitter." Ellen spoke on the TV and the three girls turned their heads.

"Actually I was on the phone with my director, with Lin-Manuel Miranda, who we all love and know, and I started getting some text messages. So I briefly glanced at my phone while I was driving and I went 'Oh, Lin, I won the Golden Globe!' And he goes, 'Oh that's great buddy! Let me tell you about my vacation.'" Andrew explained and Sophia smiled at the sound of his voice and just looking at me. "But a few hours later, I was on the phone with my gi— My friend and trying to send a voice message—"

"Oh shit." Laila interrupted and Minnie nodded with wide eyes. "Looks like it's going to be a little difficult for Garfield to hide this relationship of yours."

"This awards season is going to be an adventure." Sophia mumbled to herself.

"Who knew that you were doing this— Spiderman? Besides your agent who knew?" Ellen asked. "Did your family know?"

"Yes, my dad, my brother, my sister-in-law, and my mother at the time, and a friend of mine knew." Andrew answered and Sophia couldn't help but smile. "It kind of just us. It was fun to keep it a secret."

"You knew?" Laila and Minnie screamed in unison once they noticed the smile on Sophia's face.

"Maybe"

•••

real life | los angeles
restaurant
- february 2nd, 2022

ANDREW GRABBED Sophia's hand, gently pulling her into his side as the two walked into the fancy restaurant Lin invited them through the back entrance. The private host led them to a private dinner room, where Lin was already sitting there. He stood up when he saw them, raising him arms excitedly, "Andy!"

"Lin!" Andrew exclaimed back as he hugged the man. The two pulled away and Andrew gestured to Sophia, "Lin, this is my girlfriend, Sophia. Soph, this is Lin."

"Hi, it's so nice to meet you," Sophia said with a smile before her brain panicked at her internal conflict: If the person was Latino, she usually greeted them with a hug, but she had never met Lin and this was Lin-Manuel Miranda.

"Hola linda," Lin grinned, hugging the girl and Sophia immediately relaxed, hugging him back.

"Hola, cómo estás?" Sophia greeted back.

"Wow, si eres de España." Lin's eyes widened and Sophia laughed, nodding her head. Wow, you are from Spain.

"Oh, ¿por qué? ¿Puedes escuchar el acento?" Sophia joked, gesturing to her throat. Oh why? You can hear the accent?

Andrew looked back and forth between the two, trying to figure out the topic of conversation. Lin and Sophia glanced at him before they said in unison, "Gringo!"

Lin laughed loudly, placing a hand on Andrew's shoulder. "I love her already, good choice."

"I'm so glad." Andrew replied sarcastically.

A little while later, the three were drinking and their plates of food were in front of them. Lin turned to Sophia, "So Sophia, can you sing?"

"No." Sophia replied.

"Yes, she can." Andrew corrected her. "I've heard her myself. All she does is sing the Tangled soundtrack, and sounds incredible. You should hear her rendition of "Boho Days," Lin, it's great."

"I wasn't even trying then." Sophia scoffed, shaking her head.

"And you still sound amazing!" Andrew told her before turning to Lin. "She can sing."

"Good, great, I'll get her in a project somehow." Lin shrugged and Sophia's eyes widened as the man shrugged. "I like working with people I like."

Sophia tried not to seem shocked, holding her breath. Holy shit, was she in Lin-Manuel Miranda's circle now?