twenty-five

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | andrew's wired | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
autocomplete interview

real life | los angeles
wired studio
- november 29th, 2021

       "I GET THAT you're like a big celebrity and all that, and there are probably a lot of things you tell me that I could've been jealous about, but this," Sophia gestured around her to the Wired film studio while Andrew grinned at her with love in his eyes. "I've never been more jealous in my entire life."

"One day, Moony," Andrew teased her once the makeup and hair artists left him as the man sat in the chair. "You're going to be sitting in this chair one day."

"Sophia," Olivia, Andrew's publicist, called the girl as she walked over. "I let you come to this one interview because Andrew begged me and said you were a big fan of the autocomplete interviews. Don't make me regret it."

"Got it," Sophia smiled, giving the girl a thumbs-up and Olivia cracked a smile. "I'm going to go sit in my designated chair now."

"Probably for the best, Soph." Andrew nodded. It was his last day in Los Angeles, as his flight for London was at nine p.m. tonight. But after Olivia contacted Andrew asking if he wanted to quickly shoot the Wired Autocomplete interview, (and then Sophia begged him to do it and for her to come watch,) he was sitting in the Wired studio.

•••

"HI, I'M ANDREW GARFIELD and this is the Wired autocomplete interview," Andrew smiled at the camera and glanced at Sophia who sat behind the camera with Olivia. "Good luck."

"Have you ever googled yourself?" One of the Wired interviewers asked.

"Never in my life have I googled myself. Of course I've googled myself!" Andrew admitted with a grin. "It mostly hurts to google yourself so I wouldn't recommend it."

Another stagehand handed Andrew the first board with questions on it and Sophia's eyes widened. Andrew laughed, before holding up the board, "Fun!"

"Is Andrew Garfield a nice guy?" He read out loud before shrugging. "Only to some people— No, you decide, man! You decide. Am I a nice guy? Like sometimes when I'm walking down the street and someone's like, 'Yo!' I'm like, 'Yo!' That's nice, but sometimes I don't want to say 'Yo,' I'm tired."

•••

       "IS ANDREW GARFIELD playing Spiderman again? Yes—" Andrew paused and Sophia held back a laugh as he pointed at the camera. "Oh, you almost got me!"

Rolling her eyes, Sophia and Olivia exchanged a smile at Andrew's theatrics before Sophia paused. She hasn't asked Andrew if he's actually playing Spiderman again. A smirk rose to her face— Well, she knew what she was doing after the interview.

"No, I'm not. I'm not! For crying out loud," Andrew repeated before holding his breath, "But I am really excited to see what they do with the next movie, because I just love them."

•••

      "WHAT HARRY POTTER movie is Andrew Garfield in?" Andrew read off the board and Sophia looked up immediately, turning off her phone where she was looking at emails. "I don't know. I'm pretty sure none."

Scoffing, Sophia shook her head with a grin as Andrew laughed, "I'm flattered to be considered a Marauder. A fan-cast, if you will, of a young Remus Lupin— Moony in the Marauders. That's a sweet thought and I appreciate your consideration."

A happy smile rose to Sophia's lips as Andrew said the nickname. Moony.

•••

     "DOES ANDREW Garfield have social media?" Andrew read off the next question and Sophia covered her mouth with a grin. "Yes, I have an official Instagram account, but don't expect posts from me for a while. My username is pretty much just my name, I think, @andrewgarfield. I have a couple creeper account on other platforms to keep up news, but I recently made my official Instagram."

"Why'd you make the Instagram now?" An interviewer asked.

"I was at my friend Ben's house with a bunch of our other friends and Ben was tormenting all of us because most of us don't have Instagram," Andrew explained. "And someone asked when I would make one and my other friend, Robert, replied that he would make one when he had a reason to. I had my reason, so I made one."

•••

"SO, ARE YOU in Spider-Man?" Sophia asked with a teasing smirk as Andrew drove them back to Sophia's house.

"I'm not telling you that, Moony." Andrew replied, not taking his eyes off the road.

"Why didn't you say no immediately?" Sophia questioned back, turning her head towards Andrew. The man's face fell and a grin slowly grew on Sophia's face, "You're in the movie, aren't you?"

"Yeah." Andrew sighed, pinching his nose and Sophia let out a loud laugh, clapping her hands. "Tobey too."

"Holy shit!" Sophia screamed excitedly, shaking her head. "I can't wait to watch it."

"You're going to the premiere, aren't you?" Andrew asked.

"Yup, and you're not," Sophia teased. "I'm flying to England to hang with you on the 6th, and then flying back to LA the morning of the premiere— Going to the premiere, and then flying back to London the next morning."

"You're all over the place, Moony." Andrew laughed and Sophia rolled her eyes with a shrug.