𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | be mine, moony | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

real life | surrey, england
andrew's apartment
- december 9th, 2021

PLACING HIS HAND on the doorknob of his room, Andrew stopped himself from opening the door when he heard Sophia's voice from outside in the kitchen.

"I'm so glad everything went well, Soph!" Andrew recognized another voice as Minnie, and the man guessed the trio was on FaceTime. "How was the kiss?"

"Best fucking kiss ever," Sophia sighed, making Andrew smile from behind his door. He couldn't help but agree. Their kiss last night was amazing. It was a 'my heart might explode' kind of kiss. "I miss it. He better kiss me again."

"You guys didn't fuck, right?" Laila asked abruptly and Andrew held back his laugh.

"No, I wish," Sophia scoffed and Andrew's eyes widened. He wanted to make it there last night, of course he did, but he didn't want to rush anything— Because he really fucking liked this girl.

Deciding to make the blonde a bit flustered, Andrew chose that moment to open the door and walk into the room. He grinned at the sight of the girl at standing in front of the kitchen counter in a big T-shirt and short pajama shorts. Sophia turned around, her eyes widening at the man. She ran a hand through her messy hair, trying to make it neater, "Hi! Good morning, sorry I was going to make breakfast— You didn't hear any of that, did you?"

Shaking his head, Andrew made his way over to the girl and grabbed her phone, "Bye Laila, bye Minnie."

Sophia's eyes widened when the man hung up the cal. She gave him a look before Andrew placed his hands on her hips, lifting her up on to the kitchen counter. Her hands touched his shoulders as her thighs landed on the cold counter, sending goosebumps all over her skin. Andrew moved closer to her, leaning towards her before giving her a knowing look.

Nodding her head, Sophia gave her permission and Andrew smiled, connecting their lips. Sophia's hands moved to Andrew's hair, tugging slightly while their lips moved together. He pulled away, giving a small peck before mumbling against her lips, "Good morning."

"Good morning." Sophia whispered, feeling warm when Andrew's hands cupped her face firmly. "I like kissing you."

"Ditto, Moony," He grinned, kissing her lips quickly. "How do you look so pretty in the morning?"

"Don't be cheesy, it's too early." Sophia joked, giggling while she wrapped her arms around his neck, wanting a hug. Andrew gladly obliged, hugging her waist and pecking her cheek.

"Be mine, Moony," Andrew whispered as he pulled away from the hug, cupping the blonde's face once again. Sophia's green eyes widened, biting back a smile. "Be my girlfriend, Sophia Luna. I don't want to go another moment with you being mine."

"You don't even have to convince me, Garfield," Sophia told him softly and Andrew's heart raced as the girl's hands moved from his hair to his shoulders. "Gladly."

"For the record," Andrew smirked down at the girl, shrugging his shoulders. "I thought last night was the best fucking kiss ever too, love."

"I knew you heard what I said!" Sophia exclaimed, playfully pushing the man away and Andrew laughed loudly, keeping his arms around the girl. "Don't address the other question, please."

"How could I not, darling?" Andrew asked as he used his hand to tilt Sophia's chin up, making her face him. He whispered to her, not wanting to embarrass her further, "I wanted to last night too."

"Shut up," Sophia whined, shaking her head while she shoved her face into his neck gently. "It's not my fault you're so hot, Drew!"

"Me? Look at you!" Andrew laughed, gesturing to the girl. He cupped her face, squeezing her playfully before pecking her lips with a quick kiss, "You are literally the most beautiful person I've ever seen!"

"I hate you." Sophia giggled, covering her face.

"Clearly, you don't, because I'm now your boyfriend and you just agreed to date me," Andrew shrugged, leaning his forehead against hers while he smirked at her. "Hear that, Moony? I'm your boyfriend now."

"Good." Letting out another laugh, Sophia grinned happily, kissing Andrew's cheek. Andrew gently grabbed her jaw, bringing their lips together. Sophia kissed back for a moment before she hopped off the counter, shouting, "Breakfast!"

"Do you want granola?" Sophia offered, reaching up into the cabinet and Andrew smirked, shaking his head.

He wrapped his arms around the girl's waist from behind, pulling her into his chest. Andrew dipped his face into Sophia's neck, kissing it softly, "I think I want something else for breakfast, my love."

"You're insatiable." Sophia scoffed, letting out a laugh as she shook her head and brought down the bag of granola.