35

Chapter 35 [Midnight] Stir-Fried Beef with Double Peppers & Hot and Sour Potato Shreds
From that day on, Lance came out to eat on time every day, and did not give Su Nianbai the slightest hesitation to ask him to come out for dinner.

Compared with the completely closed relationship in the previous relationship, Lance at this time has moved forward a little in this intimate relationship of "cohabitation".

But that's all.

He and Su Nianbai treated each other like a guest, or in other words, they treated each other like ice for a period of time.

During this period of time, Su Nianbai could clearly feel that the power on Lance's body was rapidly increasing day by day.

In just a few days, the energy fluctuations around Lance had reached a terrifying level.

Su Nianbai is very clear that if he "fights" with Lance again at this time, he will never be able to completely suppress Lance as before.

But if they fight seriously... he should still win.

After carefully comparing and measuring the difference in strength between the two sides, Su Nianbai, who was sure that he was still in the superior position of force value, felt relieved.

He casually clicked the "upgrade" button that was fully charged and turned on again. After a while, Su Nianbai opened his eyes after the upgrade, and a flash of surprise flashed in his light brown pupils.

The direction of this upgrade is to further compress his already pure abilities?

In the body, the ability that was originally flowing like a stream has changed into a thicker special texture at this moment.

Su Nianbai lowered his eyes in thought, and after carefully feeling the changes in his supernatural ability, his sparkling peach eyes narrowed slightly.

Just the initial compression of the ability has brought about an all-round increase in output strength, durability and other abilities.

Then if it is further upgraded and compressed...

Su Nianbai glanced at the experience needed to advance to the next level.

Looking at the terrifying energy bar that grows to be scary, soars ten times, and is very abnormal at first glance, Su Nianbai's eyes flickered with deep thought.

I always feel that the system is cultivating him in a terrible direction...

Since the experience required to upgrade again is too vast, the number is already so huge that even Su Nianbai, who is now as easy as drinking water and breathing, can only Accumulate slowly over time.

After roughly calculating the time required for the next upgrade, Su Nianbai frowned slightly after finding out that the upgrade was hopeless in a short period of time, and closed the system panel that was rarely opened once again.

If that's the case, don't think about it for now.

Su Nianbai put down the matter of upgrading for the time being very big-hearted, and turned his head to sink into a new melancholy with his face in his hands.

Although with the help of the "Su-style Coup-First Form", the relationship between him and Zaizai has been successfully brought closer by a small step, but it is only a small step.

Going out to eat on time every day is still far from his ultimate goal of rua big cat as he pleases!

Sighing melancholy, Su Nianbai flicked through tons of information on the light screen, frowning worriedly.

Parent-child relationship is indeed an eternal topic in and out of the universe!

Because I haven't figured out what to do next, and Lance is in an extremely stable bad face mode.

So Su Nianbai thought that before he took new measures, the relationship between him and Lance would last forever.

Until one day not long after, the conflict broke out suddenly, and Su Nianbai, who was defenseless, was caught off guard.

It was a quiet early summer afternoon.

Su Nianbai, who was preparing for the afternoon tea live broadcast, just closed his eyes when he was startled by the violent fluctuations coming from the front yard.

What's going on, under the double protection of the system and his energy, why is there such a strong energy fluctuation near the cabin? ?

Before he had time to think carefully, Su Nianbai subconsciously rushed out.

The mental power spread out, forcibly suppressing all the fluctuations in the front yard.

After initially controlling the situation, Su Nianbai had time to observe what happened in the front yard.

At this moment, the front yard that Su Nianbai had kept neat and tidy had already become a mess under the turbulent and tyrannical energy waves.

In front of the small swing where the ground was the most affected, Lance, who had turned into a human form, was frowning, looking coldly at 707 who was curled up on the small swing.

Feeling the subconscious subconscious mental power of Su Nianbai, Lance withdrew his cold gaze from 707.

The light-colored thin lips pursed slightly, and Lance looked at Su Nianbai thoughtfully.

This guy... has become much stronger again.

Seeing the messy scene in front of him, Su Nianbai, who had just rushed over, took a breath and started to have a headache ahead of time.

"You two... what's going on?"

A deathly silence spread silently in the front yard.

Lance and 707 turned their heads sideways, and lowered their eyes, neither of them directly answered Su Nianbai's question.

"What's going on? Tell me."

Su Nianbai said helplessly, pinching the bridge of his nose with a headache.

"I'm not the kind of unenlightened parent. I won't scold you. It's all like this. What happened to you two?" The

silence continued to spread.

After an unknown amount of time, when Su Nianbai was frowning and thinking about whether the two of them should clean up and be punished together, 707, nestled on the small swing, sniffed and spoke tremblingly in a low voice.

"Yes, it's my fault..."

Shrunk down on the swing, 707 admitted his mistake in a low voice with red eyes.

"It's my problem. This is Lance's territory. I shouldn't have sneaked here to play on the swing without his consent."

It was because it looked at the little swing in the yard that hadn't been touched for a long time, and secretly became greedy.

The expensive swings produced by the system are luxury things that their systems rarely play.

707 estimated that Lance's cold and arrogant attitude didn't seem like he would like to play with this kind of thing. And Su Nianbai did not expressly prohibit him from playing on the swing.

Therefore, in this quiet afternoon, 707, who had been coveting this swing for a long time, took a step forward, floated on the small swing and dangled happily.

In the next second, a bloody and violent breath came from the cabin, and instantly pressed the 707 on the swing tightly.

Looking at Lance who teleported to it and looked at it like a dead person, it is no exaggeration to say that although 707 is a high-dimensional system, at that moment, it was really scared.

I just played on the small swing, why did I get so angry? Although I said I bought it for you, I didn't say that I would not be allowed to play with such a large facility... Although I felt very wronged,

707 did not Justify yourself more.

He knows Su Nianbai's obsession with Lance's animal form (can't touch cats), and he fully owns his self-consciousness as the bottom of the family's food chain.

And seriously, this swing was indeed bought by Su Nianbai to coax the cub.

It wasn't something bought for it, it used it secretly, and it was indeed wrong.

He eagerly touched the beautiful soft cushion of the small swing, 707 flew away from the small swing, shrank behind Su Nianbai tremblingly, and apologized in a low voice.

"I'm sorry."

Seeing the pitiful appearance of 707 shrinking behind Su Nianbai, Langston, who had an already ugly expression, suddenly turned darker.

Oh, what are you doing.

Such a comparison, doesn't it appear that he is narrow-minded and extremely vicious?

Lance, who has been disgusted by this trick many times and splashed dirty water by it, clenched his fists tightly, his knuckles pale due to excessive force.

Although he knew very well that the stupid stone didn't intend to use this trick to mess with him, Lance was still stimulated by the scene.

His chest heaved violently twice, Lance stared at Su Nianbai with red eyes and said every word.

"It's mine."

It's encroaching on my territory.

Ah...

Su Nianbai finally figured out what was going on, his head hurt even more.

He looked at Lance, who was extremely angry, and there seemed to be black air behind him, and then looked at 707, who was wronged, depressed and uncomfortable, his whole head was extremely bald.

In his opinion, both of them were right.

But the problem now is how to solve this matter perfectly from a neutral point of view, without being biased, and without further hurting or stimulating one party's emotions.

Just when Su Nianbai was racking his brains and thinking hard, Lance, who had explained his silent behavior, his eyes had completely cooled down.

Blowing up the small swing with a backhand claw, Lance gritted his teeth and returned to the bedroom with red eyes.

Accompanied by the loud slamming sound of the door, 707, who was already in a panic, shivered violently.

It scratched its head in bewilderment. Although it felt uncomfortable, 707, who knew that he had made no contribution and everything depended on Su Nian's white belt, hesitated for a moment, and asked in a low voice.

"How about I go up and apologize to him?"

The little stone man said in a dull voice, lowering his head and clasping his fingers.

"That's it, pleading guilty or something?"

"No, don't think about it."

Seeing that 707 was so sad that he was about to cry, Su Nianbai sighed, and gently touched 707's forehead.

"This matter is my fault, don't worry, I will take care of it."

"Ang, really, really?"

After being comforted by Su Nianbai, 707's mood improved a lot visibly.

It rubbed its eye sockets, rubbed against Su Nianbai's fingers, and still muttered softly.

"Don't try to be brave. If it's not possible, I can apologize again. Our system actually doesn't care about these face-saving issues. We are very professional. We should put the interests of the host first..." "It's really unnecessary

. "

Pinching 707's round stone face, Su Nianbai bent his eyes, and his voice was soft and firm.

"Don't worry, I've already figured out what to do, but I still have a little bit of energy, and I'll do it after the live broadcast." "Sorry, I didn't handle

this matter well, you and Lance are not at fault, I will pay attention to this issue , I won't do it again in the future."

"Ang, don't apologize, I'm not angry!"

Seeing 707 who was easily comforted by him in a few words, Su Nianbai rolled his eyes and spoke softer.

"Then I'll do the live broadcast first, and after the live broadcast is over, I'll give you two a formal explanation."

At the same time, in the second bedroom on the second floor, Lance, who had turned into a beast, bit his tail and curled up into a ball Curled up on the bed, hated and angry.

It's too much... It's too much... That guy, it's too much!

The fluffy tiger ears folded angrily, and Lance's heart was filled with extreme anger of being "betrayed".

But even though he was so angry that he almost went crazy, Lance still didn't have the idea of ​​"leaving here".

He is like a giant beast trapped here with tenderness, restlessly restless in the cage, confused, frightened, angry, and depressed, but he doesn't know how to break out of the encirclement.

Everything about a person is purposeful, and if he is willing to stay here, he must have something he wants.

Curled up on the bed with his tail in his arms, Lance calmly tried to dissect himself.

However it failed.

What does he want to stay here?

The white plush ears slowly fell down, and Lance was full of confusion.

Just when Lance was trying to analyze himself in a daze, Su Nianbai had already turned on the live broadcast.

Due to the rush to deal with "family conflicts", Su Nianbai put down the planned small cake and sweet drink, and took out the expected ingredients for dinner in advance.

"Good afternoon, everyone. This afternoon's afternoon tea is double-pepper fried beef and hot and sour potato shreds." "

Because there is something unexpected at home and I need to deal with it, so after the afternoon tea is ready, I will temporarily Just leave for a while."

"The live broadcast will not be turned off, and everyone will continue to eat."

After a brief explanation, Su Nianbai moved quickly.

Compared with the cumbersome steps of making small cakes, cooking is relatively convenient and fast.

After a few minutes, the steaming double pepper fried beef and hot and sour potato shreds are ready.

Due to the addition of water starch, the beef slices of the right size taste tender and smooth.

The mellow aroma of beef is perfectly combined with the spiciness of pickled peppers, green and red peppers, and the hot burning sensation engulfs the aroma of the ingredients and explodes completely.

The fresh and spicy sauce is appetizing and refreshing, and the thick and bursting taste is enough to conquer every audience who loves spicy food.

As for the hot and sour potato shreds put aside, it must be much fresher.

The crystal clear potato shreds, the perfect taste of sour and slightly spicy, the invincible taste of crunchy and delicious, fast fried on high fire, spicy and delicious, delicious and delicious.

Just when the audience in the live broadcast room were getting carried away, Su Nianbai had already left the camera in the live broadcast room, and quietly returned to the bedroom consciously.

He raised his hand and flicked on the head of 707 who was playing a small stand-alone game.

Facing 707's puzzled gaze, Su Nianbai curled the corners of his lips, and a sweet dimple formed on his cheek.

"Dangdang, your new gift~"

"...Hey?! This, this is...??!"

Putting the miniature version of the small swing and the small slide in front of 707, Su Nianbai raised his hand and put the equipment on it. The golden words "707" are specially pointed out.

"Look, this is your unique ride!"

"This is a miniature version that I specially customized according to your height in the system store. Except for the size, the other functional equipment is exactly the same as the one in the yard outside."

Gently touching 707's head, Su Nianbai announced with a smile.

"So you don't need to play with Lance secretly anymore, you also have your 'toy'!" "

Sorry, I didn't think carefully before and missed your share. I will treat everyone equally in the future, you I won't miss out what I should have!"

"Oh, this is not good, this set is very expensive..."

Although he said words of evasion and resistance, 707 looked at the little swing with a twinkle in his eyes bright.

Seeing 707 flying onto the small swing, the corners of his mouth could not be closed with joy, Su Nianbai rolled his eyes, turned and walked towards the second floor.

Bang Bang Bang -

"Is it convenient for me to go in now?"

Hearing the gentle inquiry from outside the door, Lance, who was still struggling, turned into a human form, his eyes full of coldness.

Heh, is this here to accuse him?

"You come in."

Su Nianbai opened the bedroom door with a soft squeak, and walked in lightly with the slanted light from the corridor.

"Well, that, first of all, let me apologize to you for what happened just now."

Looking at Lance's gloomy eyebrows, Su Nianbai had to admit that even if he said the same thing, he would be nervous when he said it to Lance a lot of.

But no matter how nervous you are, you still have to speak clearly.

Accompanied by Su Nianbai's explanation, Lance, who was sitting sideways on the bed and looked at it coldly, was slowly stunned.

I was stunned because I didn't know what to do, the apology for not handling his relationship with Stupid Stone, the restored little swing, and his unique name on the swing and slide... The fingers that were originally clenched were helpless to let

go , the frowning eyebrows that resisted were flattened blankly, Lance silently looked at Su Nianbai's gentle and bright eyes, and a strange emotion suddenly surged in his heart.

Unexpectedly, he wasn't here to hold him accountable.

This guy is really weird.

In the ear, Su Nianbai's bright and light voice continued to ring.

Lance raised his eyes, and suddenly interrupted his thoughts,

"Can you give me that light bead from before?"

After belatedly realizing that his tone was not very good, Lance turned his head , added unprecedentedly and somewhat confusedly.

"I want that to be useful, but you won't be able to use that if you take it, and I can give you other compensation..." "

Pfft, compensation or something, it's unnecessary, that was originally meant for you." It was

rarely revealed by Lance A little embarrassed, Su Nianbai raised the corners of his lips slightly, and said with a smile.

"However, we have to wait a few more days. 707 said that it was tampered with by that phantom, and it is trying to get rid of the influence."

Raising his hand to turn on the light in the second bedroom, Su Nianbai tilted his head in the softly lit first light, and asked curiously.

"May I ask, what's the use of that?"

"I want to use it...to make something."

Lance stared fixedly at Su Nianbai who was still standing at the door.

Seeing Su Nianbai's cute look embarrassed by his straight staring eyes, ready to dodge, Lance lowered his eyelids, and took the first step to look away.

He just seemed to know a little bit about what he wanted.

The author has something to say: Third watch~~

I suddenly found out that today is 520! Three more, everyone 520 Happy Duck!

1w2 updated today! ! Am I awesome? Let me boast!

I looked, and it seems that there are almost a thousand comments?

Going to add more tears, do you want to add it on Saturday or Sunday?

Listen to you, I will change the update time of the manuscript box at night, bobo(づ ̄3 ̄)づ