32

Chapter 32 [Second update] Oily lamb & hot and sour shredded pumpkin

Is there a problem with this guy's aesthetics?

Bathed in Su Nianbai's bright and joyful eyes, Lance's round ears trembled, and an inexplicable irritability rose in his heart.

I like albino's ugly appearance... This guy really has a problem with his aesthetics!

After confirming that Su Nianbai "has a different aesthetic", Lance was silent for a while.

He stood up and slowly transformed into a human form.

With a strong sense of oppression at 1.9 meters, his gilt eyes were fixed on Su Nianbai.

If he even likes his albino original form so much, then his human form, the human form he is proud of, will be more...

With the movement of Lance turning into a human form, Su Nianbai's eyes widened again.

Pulling the sheet on the bed with mental strength, wrapping the naked Lance tightly, Su Nianbai looked away embarrassedly.

He frowned and said solemnly.

"Cub...cough, Lance, you can't turn into a human without clothes!"

As he spoke, recalling the last time he saw Lance, Su Nianbai tilted his head and asked with some doubts .

"Speaking of which, where did you get the clothes you wore when you took human form last time?"

"Did you make them yourself? It's pretty pretty."

Seeing Su Nianbai's calm expression and no interest in him at all, Lance's tiger ears, which hadn't been fully converted, folded angrily.

Sure enough, he didn't feel wrong, this guy really has no vision!

He tore up the bed sheet casually, and Lance turned into a tiger shape angrily. The big white tiger rushed up to Su Nianbai, and fought with Su Nianbai in anger.

No vision, no wonder he likes that useless little waste!

"Good evening everyone, today's dinner is oily mutton and hot and sour pumpkin shreds, I hope you like it!"

At eight o'clock in the evening, Su Nianbai's pitch-black live broadcast room was lit up on time.

Seeing Su Nianbai's depressed expression, the barrage area who already knew the previous situation asked enthusiastically.

[Why are you unhappy in vain? Are you having conflicts with the cubs at home again? ]

"...Eh? Is it so obvious?"

Sighing silently, Su Nianbai said with a weary voice.

"It's really something related to Zai Zai."

"Zai Zai, isn't he in the growth period recently, he suddenly grew up a lot, and then turned into a human form in front of me." "

When he turned into a human form, he had no clothes. It must be naked. I taught Zai Zai that we can't do this, and we have to wear clothes after we transform into a human form. Then..." [

And then? ]

[A blind sniper was scratched again 233]

[You are good or bad in front, but I was also scratched by a blind sniper hahaha! ]

"...not scratched!"

Su Nianbai raised his eyebrows as he watched the ridicule brushed over by the bullet screen, and said in an attempt to cover up.