26

Chapter 26 Almond Cucumber Strips & Shrimp Rolls 【Part 1】

"Lance Okto, my name."

Su Nianbai tilted his head and shouted tentatively, facing the self-reported door on the opposite side, after thinking for a while, and realizing that he wanted to call his name by himself.

"Lance?"

"..."

Hearing this, Lance, who had never been called so intimately before, fell silent for a moment.

He frowned, subconsciously wanting to correct Su Nianbai's way of shouting.

But if you don't call Lance, you must always have a different address.

Thinking about Okdo's disgusting surname, and thinking about Su Nianbai's "cub" that made his pupils tremble, Lance, who has always been called "bastard, monster", fell silent for a moment. I can't think of anything else to call it instead.

He didn't refute, Su Nianbai took his silence as tacit consent.

Ever since, the matter of addressing has been determined in this way.

"The cub... Cough, Lance, shall we take a nap?"

Su Nianbai changed the address awkwardly, and walked towards Lance unaccustomed.

sleep? ? ?

This guy actually still has such nasty thoughts about him? ? ! ! !

Seeing Lance's golden vertical pupils trembling, and the expression on his face suddenly changed, Su Nianbai paused, belatedly aware of the ambiguity in his words.

"No, I didn't mean to sleep with you!"

Su Nianbai, who simply wanted to lick the cat, blushed and explained incoherently with a blush on her fair face.

"I want to sleep with your original form, ah no, the animal form. I don't mean to sleep with you, just that, you are still young, and you will not grow tall if you don't take a nap..." The more Su Nianbai explained, the more he

felt Something is wrong.

He quickly recounted what he said just now in his mind, and found desperately that what he said just now sounded like a pervert coveting other people's beauty.

But obviously, his original intention was just to pet the cat, and take a nap with the warm cat in his arms! Not

only did qaq not get the cat, but he also gave Su Nianbai, who had collapsed, a sniff of his calm and reliable image in front of the cubs , Slowly began to shut himself up.

Looking at Su Nianbai's drooping eyelids in aggrieved condition, a tiny ray of irritability emerged from Lance's heart again like a small hook.

Standing up from the sofa with a jerk, Lance forcibly suppressed the strange feeling in his heart.

After standing up, Lance's height of 1.9 meters brought a strong sense of oppression to Su Nianbai who was still sitting on the sofa.

Su Nianbai froze for a moment, then saw Lance frowning, and said in a cold voice.

"I hate sleeping with other people."

The next second, Lance transformed into a beast.

With his back turned to Su Nianbai, his body tensed, and he slowly walked back to the corner step by step.

Silently watching the little tiger walk towards the corner with a vigorous pace and a steady momentum, Su Nianbai, who failed to touch the cat again, sighed.