29

Chapter 29 Steamed Grass Carp with Wild Salsanthum & Coke Chicken Wings 【Part 1】

"Huh?"

In the capital star of the central star field, in a hidden secret room.

A tall man with a blurry face suddenly appeared, scaring Xiao Bailian who was absorbing energy.

"Abnormal data came from the Death Star Field."

"Death Star Field...where is that guy staying?!"

After being stunned for a moment, Xiao Bailian frowned when she realized what he was talking about. panicked.

"What's the matter, is he going to call? It shouldn't be. Didn't you say that he hasn't recovered from his injuries and won't be able to..." "...I just said that there

are abnormal data over there, not that he It's about to call, why are you so flustered?!"

Xiao Bailian's words were interrupted by the reprimand, and the man with a blurred face said impatiently.

"Didn't I tell you, don't worry about that little bastard, I'll take care of him." Recalling

the data that was erased just now, the man lowered his eyelids, and a gleam of light flashed in his chaotic and empty eyes.

"A guy with the 'healing ability' also came out from the death star field. And it seems that his purpose is the same as yours, and he is also planning to go the way of the interstellar contest." "What?!" Hearing this, Xiao Bailian

once

again shocked.

"Then what should we do? Is he powerful? Is he a big threat?"

Knowing how tempting the "healing ability" is, Xiao Bailian, who has already enjoyed a lot of benefits, frowned and looked at the man with a blurred face uneasily.

"What's going on, is his healing ability real? There was no such person in the last life... What should I do? If this is the case, he will be in competition with me! Will I not be able to compete with him?"

Gao The man's fist silently hardened.

"With me helping you, why are you still messing around? You idiot!"

Even though she fell in love with Xiao Bailian at the beginning because of her stupidity and beauty, even if she knew that Xiao Bailian was a brainless beauty, from time to time, the tall man would still be fooled by his words and deeds.

"His appearance is probably due to the butterfly effect brought about by time regression..."

Taking a deep breath and barely calming down the anger surging in his chest, the tall man snorted softly and said disdainfully.

"So what if it's a real healing ability? After all, it can't compare to the influence I directly exert on consciousness." "And if it

is really a healing ability, wouldn't it be better?"

For an existence like a tall man That said, the butterfly effect is not uncommon.

Therefore, at this time, He didn't think much about it, nor would he realize how important and critical a clue He had let go.

With a low laugh, he said in a hoarse and flat voice indifferently. "The death star field is the territory of that little bastard. I don't want to intervene too much, but since he participated in the interstellar chef competition, he